Hey guys !

Thank you for taking time to help me ! Really appreciate.

So i've started to study what you said and tried to make some changes with suggestions i liked.
I feel like it's a bit better but i also think it can be better.

a delay would be useful - consider an fx aid xl - it'll add delays, more 'normal' reverbs, lofi, phasers etc - definitely good for all stated genres - make sure to get the xl it has more modulation inputs and better ergonomics than the standard version

There was already a delay in the rack, Sarawejo. It looks cool to me but im not 100% sure for this one, i have to do more resarch. For now i work with external delays on my mixer.

a matrix mixer for mixing bits of modulation together to generate more interesting modulation - I like the doepfer (as it has full size knobs and space and is inexpensive) - but the instruo lion looks interesting

Very cool idea indeed, matrix mixers was still kind of blury to me. Would prefer the doepfer over the "touché-coulé" lion. Will definitely put one of those matrix mixer in my rack.

1) Serge Wave Multiplier >>>>>>>>> Serge Wave Shaper, stick with the former (I noticed it had fallen out of the rack)

Yes everybody says the VCM is better sounding and more polyvalent than the TWS, but to my ears i think the TWS will fit better with what i do, it looks more subtle, but i will also try the VCM for sure.

4) Disting rules, added one here.

Not for me :D I try to avoid this kind of modules, this is really not for me. I really dont like modules who can do everything or menu / sub menu modules, and i think i have enough menus with my eloquencer and pamela, so no Zadar too.

Last changes:

ModularGrid Rack

Again thank you guys !

Hey all !

I'm actually planning my future full rack on modulargrid and wondering what do you think about it, what's missing etc
I'm doing ambiant, drones, berlin school and krautrock stuff.

ModularGrid Rack

Actually i have all these modules:

RS 95N, Twin peak Epoch modular, STO, NTO, Pamela, Variable Slope VCF, Triple+ Waveshaper, Maths, Erbe Verbe, Intellijel Quad VCA, Eloquencer, Quadrax, Hexmix VCA, 4ms listen four quarters, 4ms passive mult and AI001 mult.

I also have a Grandmother and a Mfb Dominion 1 who can interact with the modular.

Thanks !