Thank you Garfield and Tumeni!

Thank you !

Nice sendoff for the MI Stages! Cool stuff.
-- cmb_

Goodbye but hello to vector.
Here’s my last video and song with the useful stages.
Cheers

Let me know if you want patch description !
Cheers

Thanks !

Hi everyone, hope you'll enjoy this meeting between buchlaesque timbres and mutable's granular synthesis
Cheers

Fx aid is in lofi junky mode, with its cv input fed with random from marbles

I had this idea to make interaction between two patterns with my two stages. Here's the result!

Wow, that's great! Can you say a bit more about how you're using Marbles? It isn't clear to me if it's generating a pattern for the pitches or rhythm or....?
-- asleepwheel

It’s doing both, sending triggers from the left side and pitches from the right side !
It’s sending two quantized (pentatonic major if I recall) pitches and two triggers for the enveloppes for the blades osc and the verbos CO in a locked sequence, sequence that I modify by turning the bias knob of marbles. The bass is not sequenced but changed by wiggling a Stages fader, from a quantized pentatonic scale.

Wow thank you for all the kind words, I didn’t have the notifications! If you’re interested I have a SoundCloud where I put more elaborate songs (layers of modular recordings for instance).

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/38xsiHGKcrBfT6Rc7

Hello, here's my latest video. A bit noisy but just enough to make it Lofi..

Thank you once again Garfield!

Thank you for watching!

Hi Shanewave,

Yeah, another video/track from you! :-) Interesting sounds you got here. What are those two modules with those rather large red knobs in the left bottom corner?

I missed a bit the (full) cup of coffee though ;-) Thanks a lot for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Thank you once again Garfield! yeah, no cup of coffee this time haha.
This is not two but one module, the Complex Oscillator by Verbos. I fell in love with its sound, it is inspired from a Buchla module from the same name. I can recommend you the youtube video "the most beautiful eurorack oscillator", thats what made me buy it!
Thank you for your kind words Garfield.
Nicolas

Really nice :)
-- wishbonebrewery
thank you!

One quantized segment fader of stages can be quite efficient, with melodic part from the verbos complex oscillator and strings recorded into beads.

Thank you again! Nice to hear you liked it, and by the way every sunday I will release a new video, hope you'll enjoy.
Next time I will fill the cup of coffee haha
Have a nice day

Hello, here's my second video with a more organic sound through beads this time, with the nice melodies from marbles again!
Thank you for listening !

Thank you ! Post it here so I can listen Robin

Hey thank you Garfield! Your words are so kind that I thought you were sarcastic haha

Hello, Im excited to share my first video with Beads (my first video ever actually), after a few weeks of exploration with it.
Modular synths took a very important place in my life, and I felt like sharing what I do could give ideas to other people, especially people like me who love Marbles.
Thank you for listening!