Good things to ponder about and cool things to look at to keep the mind wandering. Thank you again Lugia!

Hello Lugia and thank you for the wonderful feedback. I totally agree on a lot of what you say but am lucky to find ways around some of the problems you described.

Two of the modules I have do the converting of biometric feedback into CVs using electrodes and small clips. I am looking to expand upon this idea with more inputs from more sensors. The setup I have can do simple voicings, so one of the things I’m working on is the guts of the eurorack to create more complex harmonies, rhythms and algorithms.

I really dig the link you sent, hopefully my case ends up a bit smaller and lighter in the end.

Thank you Kel, this is the feedback I’m looking for. I was trying to squeeze a quad VCA into the rack but can see I can do a bit more with MI Blinds. If you needed to adjust the rack to fit it in, what might you do?

Hello everyone! I am in the process of building my 1st eurorack with biofeedback from plants and humans. It will consist of atmospheric, pscychedelic, grooves from plants, sensors and various outboard gear. This first stage is mostly for ambience with various percussive rhythms and building up to have a plant band.

I currently own a Structure 208hp case by Pittsburgh Modular, 2 Instru Scions, MI Rings, Strymon Magneto and Roland 531. And also have a 2.4sink for more biofeedback on order.

The pieces I picked out for the eurorack are close to what I could imagine it doing but would greatly be appreciated for more input and discussion on this rack, patching, links, and future ideas.

Thank you, SvenZ

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1210552.jpg?1589737465