This is the size of my case and power supply. Right now, that's all I've got but you need those first. Now that I have them, I'm trying to think about the types of modules I might need to make generative and ambient stuff like I do in VCV. The type of music I make is at modularzen.com to get an idea of what I'm looking to augment. On the bottom are modules I want with more than 90% certainty. Pam's is a definite, so is Blob. The Arbhar is so unique that I'd love to add what it offers to my music and unless I find a really good argument for a different module that does similar things, I'll add it eventually. Same thing with Maths except I plan to get it as my first module since just having it will allow me to interface with my computer and do fun and creative things. The Disting is another one that's so versatile that I'll get it early to get the most out of what limited gear I'll have.

The top row contains modules that have functions I know I need but are not necessarily the modules I'll use. Those are the ones that I'm really flexible about. All the 2hp modules are there because it's the smallest footprint/function I can find for use here. The 4ms modules are there since I really like what I've seen in videos on YouTube that featured them. However, they are in the nice to have category for now. Same goes for TipTop, Erica, and Pico modules.