Hi,

I have a Rackbrute 6U filled as below.

Earlier this week, I turned the power on then everything came on and suddenly went off.

After this, the brick power supply no longer lit up, even when trying alternative kettle leads.

I received a new power supply from Arturia yesterday and have just turned on the Rackbrute again using that new power supply.

Exactly the same thing happened.

I'm now unable to use the rack at all, and have a seemingly dead power supply brick.

I'm relatively new to this - what could be going wrong?

According to my rack on Modular Grid, I'm well within the power consumption of the Arturia rack.

alt text

(By the way I've posted this on MuffWiggler too - desperate to sort!)

-- jmeager

Hey Jmeager, did you ever get this sorted? I'm also having some power issues with my Rackbrute 6U.
Mine also is well within the maximum power consumption for the case; max draw is 1005 mA on the 12V.
A few of my modules started malfunctioning - first Plaits, then Marbles, then Piques. After plugging them into different sockets on the board, they started working again, but then a different module would malfunction!
I thought it might be a problem with the module (even though they are only 6 weeks old) so contacted Emilie at MI. She very speedily replied, and based on the faults I described suggested that it's a power issue.

Was wondering if you'd solved your issue?