this user has left ModularGrid

I saw an Arturia 3U RackBrute on Reverb for a pretty decent price and got the idea to build an effects processor for my DrumBrute. The plan is to run the individual outs on the DrumBrute into filters and delays and get some out of this world drum sounds. This is a first draft and I would welcome and comments or suggestions. Thanks for looking.

A couple of months ago I came here and blindly started building racks. I got a lot of advice from helpful users and now I want to show off what I made. This is the system I actually have and it’s awesome. Pamela’s New Workout and Zadar are amazing modules. I nixed the uMIDI 1u because they’re impossible to find and PNW handles all the clock stuff anyway.

I could go with this. I wasn’t married to the full-size Plaits so getting the Nin and uVCF in there is cool. I appreciate the help! I have a uBermuda on the way so it’s starting to get real.

Palette build number three. I feel pretty good about this? Shakespeare and farkas gave me some guidance. I have connectivity and power for KeyStep or SQ1. PNW and Zadar are powerhouses that take this thing to the next level. What do you think?

Shakespeare, thank you for the recommendations. I’ll cut the Steppy and go watch some videos about PNW. Do you think the Erica MIDI to Trigger would be a good inclusion?

farkas, I was not at all paying attention to depth so I’ll go back and re-examine. I can live without the Disting if space becomes an issue.

This is my idea for a palette case build. I wanted to keep it relatively simple since it’s my first system. I can sync it to my DrumBrute or trigger it with my KeyStep (which can be powered by the nifty little 1U module up top). I think there are many wonderful sounds in the Plaits and I like that the filters can absolutely mangle the sound. This will be my first build and I’m open to any suggestions or criticism. Thanks for looking

Thread: 3U BruteRack

Lugia thank you for the guidance. This is the kind of feedback I was looking for. Consider this pile binned!

My basic question is will this configuration make sound. Is that the right kind of output module? I just want to make some beeps and boops y’all.

I’m new to modular and would like to build a generative/ambient system. Would this design work or do I need more utilities? Or did I just smash a bunch of stuff I thought was cool together into a useless brick? Kind of shouting into the void here any insights would be greatly appreciated.