Thanks to both of you !
Taking in consideration what you are saying and what I can do this is where I have reached as of now.

ModularGrid Rack

But kinks has a sample and hold so i guess it could replace the doepfer one right ? Which leaves 6hp left again.

Oh I wrote the previous message while you were typing yours. I could add in that case kinks in the 6hp left.
Thanks !

For what I have read and looked at here and there, there are two utilities that I have understood and which could fit in there in replacement of the dipole which are Cold mac and the Doepfer A-185-2. It leaves 6hp left for something else.

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks a lot for the reply ! Do you some examples in mind of feature modules that could be taken off and utilites that could be added ? My first intuition is that the stereo dipole could disapear so it would leave 20hp free for utilities but I have no idea which one.

Hi,

This is just to know if you think this rack is kind of well balanced and usable, what could be taken off and added.
I know the aurora is not out yet and I haven't heard proper examples of it but I have put it here anyway as it seems to have lots of cv modulation and I like the name and the design !

This is all for good fun and to try to understand better the eurorack world. I have some of those modules already but I am still far from that rack.

Thanks for your reply and have a good day !
Cheers,

ModularGrid Rack

Hi,

I am building this and I am just wondering how should I go from there ?
The only thing which I don’t want to take off are the hermod, plaits, L-1 VCA and the DFA-2. Beside that I am not really sure of where to go in the sense I should add some space for other VCO, effects (which?), utility or whatever.
One thing is that I don’t need to have a power module & lastly this is to do some house and some experiment (for which specially I really need the hermod and its flexibility). Finally the drums are made with an MK2.

Thanks a lot !
Cheers,

ModularGrid Rack