Big and chunky. Also, not sure how authentic their clone is.

Also, this company is ethically questionable. e.g. suing Dave Smith Instruments, file for Oberheim trademark etc.

Amateur Waveshaper

Add 'Chaos' subcategory filter to differentiate between chaos and random modules.

Amateur Waveshaper

Just finished filling up 4U of my 7U case.

The main focus of this rack is to build a complex oscillator with multiple waveshaping options.

Nevertheless, I tried t0 c0ver as many area as I could e.g. monophonic synth / generative / acid / drum etc., so that it can be a very flexible multi-genre instrument.

Kinda satisfied with the outcome and it works well with my ES-8 and Sequential Pro 3.

ModularGrid Rack

Amateur Waveshaper

??? I think you misunderstood what I meant. I am not suggesting to build a polyphonic modular.

I meant you can use paraphonic / polyphonic synth as an ambient pad (with CV in / VCV Rack etc.). Then, use Eurorack in parallel to create a melody/timbral variations based on the harmony of the ambient pad. Especially, nowadays some synths like P6/OB6 are compatible w/ MIDI MPE, you can modulate the parameters of each voice instead of all voices. It also depends how you are trained too. For me, I prefer to play with a keyboard, instead of using a quantizer/chord generator. Eurorack to me is more about exploring timbre instead of harmony.

Amateur Waveshaper

Let me give you a counter-suggestion instead:

Get a paraphonic / polyphonic synth and use Eurorack to create timbral variation of a harmony. Eurorack is not good at creating complex harmonies.

Amateur Waveshaper