this user has left ModularGrid

Hi and welcome @BreadTruck28.
The first few things I notice are that you have too much sequencing power for a rack this size, the "workflow" of the rack is jumbled up, and you have multiple modules that do similar functions. I would recommend just starting out with the Eloquencer for sequencing. It has probability and quantization, so you can get some randomization. If that's not enough, maybe add the Ornament and Crime for its more esoteric functions, but Eloquencer will probably be plenty starting out (8 channels of gate/CV). You can get rid of the Rene and Scales. I would get rid of Pressure Points and Brains too. I thought I was going to love PP, but mine ended up collecting dust, so I sold it.
I would bypass the mini-Mutables. The ergonomics of the original MI versions are excellent, and you can find them at fair prices. Those little mini-knobs aren't very fun to work with. Same goes for the 2hp modules, and I think you can cover the territory of the Pluck module with Rings. You don't really need two output modules, so I would get rid of XOH and keep the 4ms mixer/output if you don't already have an external mixer.
I added a Zadar, Happy Nerding 3xMIA for attenuverters/mixing duties (so you can free up Maths for other stuff), an FX Aid XL (because it's awesome), and Links and Kinks (because they're handy). As far as oscillator and filter choices, that's kind of a personal choice so I'll let others chime in on that. I'm not sure exactly what sound you are going for. You probably have too many "feature modules," and will change your approach and oscillator/filter preferences after getting a few modules in your case.
I would recommend that you consider the TipTop Mantis cases instead of the RackBrutes. They are 2x104hp each with excellent internal power supplies, so you don't take up valuable rack space with the 5hp Arturia psu.
Finally, I organized the rack by function to make the workflow/signal flow easier to follow. Everyone is different, so you can take or leave my suggestions, but this would offer a good starting point in my opinion. Others in this forum will probably have different ideas for you to consider.
ModularGrid Rack

Have fun and good luck!
-- farkas

Time for a proper reply. All of the stuff in the first case are modules and the two cases I own now. I've upgraded some items along the way and left the replaced module in the case also, thus some of the duplication.

My goal is to have a case, easily transported (thus the handle on two RackBrutes), that contains all (mixing and even recording if desired). I want to be able to set up for 30 minutes or so and play noisy rhythmic melodic sounds with a lot of electric guitar type sounds that service as a standout voice.

I've pulled the Rene, XOH, and most of the clones. I like or think I like the PP. I like to feel like I'm still mechanically involved, perhaps there is another model or way that does this better? I think I'll get a Clouds 2 to replace the Typhoon once available and pick up a DATA when they are available again.

I like the Scales because it seems like the easiest to use / modify Quantizer.

I guess it's hypocrisy, but I'm not sure I need PNW anymore since getting the Eloquencer (love it by the way). I'm not a big fan of O_C also, think I might like something like a Turing machine module. Feels like I only use references right now. Also, not sure the Disting Mk4 is a keeper for me. I think maybe it's the menu diving of all 3 of these modules. I'm trying to separate from the computer and that might be tainting my view.

Thanks for your feedback and look forward to someone telling me I'm crazy about the 3 modules I'm thinking of losing above :)

updated

Thank you. I really appreciate the feedback and the arrangement advice.

Yep, GAS for sure but it's been a nice / needed distraction.

For rhythmic noises, melodies, and samples. On the darker side

I have Mordax DATA and a 4MS Wav Recorder module only my wish list.

So, what did I do wrong? what should be removed or added? I'm having a lot of fun with it, but always enjoyed hearing the thoughts of others. Thanks for your time.

my rack