I can't say I really enjoy using Disting, but it is almost a no-brainer to add a massive amount of functionality in a small footprint. That would probably be near the top of my list for your rack.
Have fun and good luck!
-- farkas

Yep, that's my impression too. I think Pam's menu diving is OK, but i dont enjoy it. But it does seem worth the hassle with disting. Thanks!

ModularGrid Rack

Current system. Got 5hp left. Any feedback on the system? I really enjoy using it, genres are a bit all over the place, but ambienty. I've got more than enough voices, and running a bit short on utilities i find. I think i got a good amount of modulation, but maybe need more stuff like 3xmia, L/Kinks? Maybe O_c or a disting, but I'll have to swap something then.
Looking to add another mantis case in the future, but not at the moment.

Any nice bang for the buck swaps or additions?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the reply! I'm working in this hp space so far, but will buy another case at some point. The x-pan looks nice. I dont need the output module, it was just a good deal at the time.

You're right about lacking in utilities. I'm looking a bit at 3xmia, ochd, joranalogue select 2, and also FX aid to mention some. I'll check out the other modules, thanks! Im still pretty new to this, so learning along the way.

Also LPG looks dope, i didnt realise i needed that!

Hi! Looking for some feedback on this rack: ModularGrid Rack

I think i will sell BIA and wasp filter. Looking at stages and/or quadrax next, but not sure. 4ms ensemble osc will probably be bought later, but might be too much osc/hp then? Looking to mostly make downtempo/ambient, occationally some oomphy. I have a DFAM on the side.

Thanks!