I got contacted by sugarfreedaddy and he said that he will refund (but I did not get a refund yet).
I will update when I'll have something new to share.

i purchased a module from @sugarfreedaddy about a month ago.

several days after payment he sent a message, telling me he had an accident and will ship the module with some delay.
Several weeks later no news.

i asked for a refund. no reply in several weeks.

he still has several ads online. I advise everyone to stay away for now...

I'll edit this post if something changes.

I would suggest the 4ms Tapographix delay, or even the Dual Looping delay (and use the feedback send to alter the original signals ?)

that would be a fun rack for sure :)

for a groovebox feel, keeping the bitbox ?

(Nerdseq can also play audio samples on 2 tracks)

What is trhe idea of your rack ? Are you planning to live sample and resample in the Bitbox ?

Otherwise, I would actually use Nerdseq for most modulation duties, remove some modulation.
I would also probably remove the tuesday. You have a lot of sequencing power in there, and not many voices.
Also there's no filter.
What about adding a small footprint osc (Noise Engineering ?) and a filter (Joranalogue Filter 8 is very versatile) ?

On the 1U, an interesting choice is a ornament and crime, or some LPG.Maybe a 1U oscillator, that you could use for modulation ?

I think that you should spend more time planning and thinking, please don't buy stuffs yet , you would be disappointed. you have one voice and 3 expensive filters, that' like setting money on fire.
hexmix is also no right for such a small system.
what about you buy a cheap osc, a cheap filter, a cheap vca, as many utilities as possible and you learn from there ?
shapeshifter is nice but is definitely a complex module. chose one (or better two) cheap osc ?
remove two filters.
what's the plan for sequencing ?

do you know synthesis ? did you consider a semi modular ?
something like a beastep and a behringer crave, k2, or neutron ? that would help you building some basics.
a arturia minibrute 2s would also be a smart starting setup me thinks...

ask for more advices, read, test stuffs, and try not to spend too much money for now!

2U sounds weird. 6 U maybe ?

sometimes it does.
I don´t really know whhen this applies, but in some cases the buyer needs to validate the transaction when reveiving the item before the sellers gets the money.

I agree that those two are nice modulation sources.
I was more referring to audio rate modulation, to achieve new timber. I love modulating Generate 3, it cn do so many interesting sounds.
Maybe Orbit 3 can do such duty, no idea - I don't have it (it's probably very wild at it ?)

I have no idea if the Medusa can do audiorate - and this is something that I will test asap :)

The medusa and orbit 3 were supposed to cover that? Agreed that modulation is important.

-- YappyMeatRobot

so both cases ate part the same
instrment and are played
together ?

this looks like a fun monster.

i would suggest adding an oscillator to be used as modulator, something like an intellijel dixie 2+ (or a Kermit if money doesn't matter).

a wavefolder would also be a fun tool. (joranalogue ?)

have fun!

I’m very curious if users can share successful experiences with delaying cv signals with « audio delay modules ».

I suspect that looking for one module to do comb filtering and long and accurate delays will be challenging ?

Synthesis technology E102 is a very fun module.
Joranalogue step 8 implements accurate track and hold (and is a super fun module too)
For comb and such, Joranalogue Delay 1 is impressive.

Always a friendly contact and happy deals with @Jihel
Enjoy the module :)

Thread: Drum Rack

Regarding Rhythms generation,
Shakmat is really great at this. Knight Gallop and Four Bricks are amazingly powerful.
I agree with the above: looking for clock dividers/logic is a very fun approach to patterns generation. 4ms clock dividers are feature packed. Shakmat time wizard combines dividers and logic.
I agree too that Befaco Percall is great.
Also look at sequential switches.

For sounds this really depends on the sounds that you want to achieve. Endorphin has nice multi voice modules. But there are many options to listen to.
A square wave osc , a noise source and a good filter can do a lot :)

Thanks for an easy deal @ferranadsr

Enjoy the module and happy music 🙂

Always happy to deal with @Jihel :)

Enjoy the module :)

I too "purchased" a module to @grooveserfer.

Communication went fast until payment.

more than 4 weeks later, no news, I contacted him several times and did not hear back.

I still believe the module will actually arrive.

I second the 4ms DLD suggestion. This is a very interesting effect module. Each side has a feedback loop and adding any sound modifier in the loops opens many possibilities. It can do a lot, from gentle and clean sound design to pure madness.

As usual, smart contact and fine transaction with @Slim
Merci !
-- Jihel

Thanks Sir,

Always easy trades and pleasant messages with @Jihel

Be well!

On/Off by PH Modular. Christian's email is on the Modular Grid page. I have one of these modules and love it. It's good for modules with displays, but without screen savers, to save them from burn-in.
-- milkmilklemonade

Thanks!

Thanks for replying,

The reason is because: I have a Addac 112. And it tends to crash quite often. When this happens I have to restart the entire case. This is… not ideal when I’m performing!

Hello!

I am looking for a module that would allow switching power on and off individually for a module in a case.

The idea is to be able to turn off one module without needing to power the entire case off.

I'm aware of the VPME p0wr, but I'm wondering if anything else exists (ideally with the two connectors facing the inside of the case and only the switch on the outside).

Thanks and happy patching everyone :)

U made my train time to the office very enjoyable today.
Thanks for the inspiring music 🙂