It's not a bad idea...as such, you don't have to have a complete voice in this, since it's just a "sidecar" for the Moogs. However, you're missing a KEY PART...an Erica MScale, which is a bidirectional I/O for the Moog CVs which can be somewhat different from standard Eurorack. Take the mult out (you should get some inline mults instead...this system is too small for dedicated panel mults) and put that in instead.
-- Lugia

100% open to suggestions; I put the mult in there as a catch all because I had the space. Definitely a sidecar to the three units below. You can't do everything with every system (and you'll get stuck trying to solve that puzzle) - so this is a sidecar (I like that) to the Moog Mother family and larger semi modulars sitting on the desk next to it.

I'll take a look at the MScale for sure and toss that mult out. I've got a few of the Hosa cables that split, and even that 5 way red star looking one that exists.

EDIT: Just took a look at the MScale, I wasn't even aware of that voltage difference, thanks much!

Thanks!

• D

I'm going to piggy back on this thread because I'm basically doing the same thing; though in a smaller / different way.

Currently I've got more semi modular and "not semi modular but has a few sync / gate / outputs)

Semi-Modular (or ish):
- Moog Mother 32
- Moog DFAM
- Arturia Minibrute 2S
- Novation Circuit Monostation (some outputs, but not really semi modular)

Groove Boxes
- Maschine Mk III and a whole whack of expansions / Komplete Kontrol / Computer based stuff
- Novation Circuit

The Thought:
- Of my wishlist of things, subharmonicon is next and I was thinking about doing the 3 tier case and being done with it. Then I noticed they have a 4 tier rack and figured "Hey I could add the 60HP and get some modular bits of pieces to very slowly baby step into eurorack".
- I've been looking over some other threads in here and noticing folks getting stuck in fancy module syndrome, or missing pieces, so I'm definitely looking for help!
- I'm aiming to start small, semi modular is my friend because it's all there - with physical knobs, and enough patching to make that part fun but without starting full eurorack and thus requiring a lot more initial outlay of cash
- I'm also not afraid to be told to get another Mother 32 and run everything into an audio interface and do effects with Ableton or Logic VST's.

I started a 60 HP rack with a few modules well liked by some youtubers I follow; added the uZeus for power, Maths because everyone seems to love it, Quad VCA because more VCA's is good - but I am totally open to suggestions.

The Big Question: Am I completely off track? My main goal is to enhance the rack of lovely sounding Moog gear, and other semi modular gear I have or buy in the future; Effects, Quantizing, Fancier Sequencing, maybe a little mixing (though I also plan to move from an audio interface to a mixer so I could simply pipe all the audio out of things into that as well as including guitars/bass/other things.

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks everyone in advance for the help!

• D