Thanks ill take it into consideration i think you may be right with the vcos i will get a shapeshifter eventually. I will say however im totally fixed on the metropolis sequencer its perfect for the music i create but yeah i think your right i should actually try and make a modular synth not just connecting a full sythesizer to a sequencer haha. Thanks for your input Garfield :)

First things first i should mention im a complete modular noob but im not new to synthesis. After spending a couple weeks reading forums and watching a tonne of videos i thought i would make a "dream" starter rack. I would massively appreciate it if you could look over this setup and any advice would be appreciated :)
Is there any blindingly obvious utilities im seriously lacking? Not enough modulation? (which i love) Do i have redundant modules? maybe due to not having the prerequisites to use it properly. I understand this could be absolute trash that cant even make a sound but If you are going to critisise it, please can it be constructive criticism only :)
From my basic knowledge i believe i have two sequencers that i can route to 4 sound sources two of which can be used as lfos which in the end i can route to the mixer module in the top so i can balance levels. If i am missing crucial modules for this to work please do tell me.
Also I intend to start my modular journey with the atlantis and metropolis modules. Correct me if im mistaken but would i have a functioning albeit limited synth with just those two modules?

Thanks for the advice and knowledge :)

EDIT: I did replace the granular processor with the ADE-32 Octocontroller but it didnt update for some reason.