Thanks a bunch for taking the time to do this, Lugia. Very inspirational. A lot of exciting ideas!

Thank you for all your input, guys! I decided to go for a Marbles clone.

Regarding the 0-coast and 0-ctrl, they are actually outside the case, like the SQ-1. I just added an extra row to include them, as they’re all integral to my workflow.

Regarding the many power sources, the rack is actually made up of five separate racks. One Rackbrute 6u, one Rackbrute 3u, one three tier Moog rack with the DFAM in its own case in the bottom tier. But the general layout is as you see it here on Modulargrid. The 3-tier Moog rack is the right side of the rack above (DFAM and above). Sorry for not making this clear.

I would love some creative feedback on workflow/ergonomics, Lugia. I’d be happy if you were to give it a go at restructuring it.

I'm in no hurry to fill the case and I'm mostly looking for inspiration and tips to help me navigate the modular jungle.
My approach is manily sound and synthesis exploration, with a lot of generative aspects. Though I don't mind using it for noisy techno stuff either.

Been considering getting a complex oscillator (perhaps to replace the Pittsburgh Primary Oscillator) but new and exciting modulation possibilities is just as high on the list.

The rack is actually in two parts (right/left separation) and the SQ-1 isn't rack mounted I just included it for fun, since its such an integral part of the rig.

So, any suggestions?

edit: for some reason the forum won't show my entire rack. Click the image to see the whole thing.

ModularGrid Rack