Surgeon was using Octatrack to live loop. You might be inspired by checking out his take on it.

But it's only $99?!

j/k

I love sequencers, I love Nerdseq. Everyone else is doing a great job explicating it, so I'll be brief:

Nerdseq can do intricately programmed music/ cv modulation etc. on par with a DAW, but when I play modular I am not interested in just pressing play on a composition, I want to be able to improvise and genuinely 'play' the instrument. SO, after years of testing many different sequencers, I've settled on a suitcase rack with a performer, and a suitcase rack with a nerdseq. The performer is very immediate obviously, and the Nerdseq is as well, but it took me longer to get to the point where I could real-time jam on it.

For me, the biggest hurdle with getting fast on the Nerdseq was simply the screen.
1. There are a lot of numbers, so it takes concentration to decipher quickly, and 2. It's in hex, so you have to be ok with that.
It took time for me to get comfortable with it, at first it gave me eye fatigue from staring deeply, trying to figure out what's going on. Two years in, I feel like I can start from scratch, and just play a show, boom. Love elektron sequencers and many others also, but to me, it's the holy grail!

PS. I understand anyone frustrated by it, literally every sequencer has advantages/disadvantages, and I get how annoying it can be to look at a moving screen covered in numbers. uggh

My request is semantic more than a feature. I'm over here in America, and everyday I drool over all the cool modules for sale in Europe and abroad. The vast majority of those modules in the market place state in their ads that they will 'ship to EU only'. I've gotten desperate enough that I sometimes reach out and ask private sellers if they would consider shipping to the US, and they usually are willing, even if the ad says no.

SO, my request is: Would it be possible to change the default 'Description of your Offer' to remove the * I will ship to xxx only. * so that sellers have to explicitly state where they will ship rather than just use the default copy that says they won't ship abroad?

I understand everyone's different, and shipping abroad can be more complicated, but over here in America we are starving for your modules, and gosh darn it, we'll pay the shipping costs!
Note: I have been trying to accrue good module karma by selling my modules to Europeans whenever they request. Is it working?

P.S. BONUS REQUEST: Also, it would be so cool to have a rack of the week 'contest' where users' racks get featured based on type of build/ number of views on a rack (or something). Basically a showcase of users' racks that encourages people to design racks that others can think about/learn from. I know I love wading through people's racks looking for cool build ideas! OK, thanks for your consideration!

Reporting for duty! I'm in Trinity County, between Eureka and Redding, so definitely Nor Cal, but I might still be far away from you...

Four words. Snappy-Low-Pass-Gates!

Hello friends,
I have been searching diligently in the Marketplace since the beginning of this year, and it seems a standard that Europe won't ship out of Europe. Is it just too much trouble?
Us less civilized post-colonies will pay the silly cost! Please, we're desperate! Portland's trying, but we really need you guys...
Does the pain of international shipping vary by country, or is it just all the EU?

ps. I'm now even seeing the UK getting disincluded lol.
pps. Thank you to all the lovely Europeans who will throw us your scraps!