Thanks for mentioning Makrow! It seems to be just the thing I wanted for connecting my expression pedal to control multiple things.

Thanks so much!

Hehe, I suppose my hands are small enough that hasn't happened, but it can be a bit tricky getting into the denser sections of cables. I like to make a sketch first to keep track of things and then patch it like putting together a puzzle.

My drums are all electronic from a combination of Roland and Alesis kits.

Thank you! My cables usually end up like that, so I try to arrange modules to control while playing on the top and sides.

Here's another video where I left the patch to play on its own with the keyboard arpeggiator repeating:

Patch Sketch

I just got Plaits, and I've been having a lot of fun with this patch with Vector Space modulating the model input. Sound sources are mixed in different positions through Planar, which is modulated by Rampage through Invert Offset with Time Warp. Planar controls V3kt and Vector Space to bring everything together. Quadrax is in Vacillator mode triggered by Rampage to control the 'k' input on Vector Space. Keyboard sounds are from a Yamaha CS2x with an expression pedal to control its filter.

Here's a patch with 8 drum pads from a Roland TD-17 triggering 2HP Kick, Snare, & Hat modules as well as ADDAC105 4-Voice Cluster. They're mixed through Planar and a Pittsburgh filter into V3kt to Typhoon and A-114 ring mods, with mid-side processing through the A-108 and A-101-1 filters before going to FX Aid. The mix is modulated by WMD Invert Offset from Rampage and envelope followers from the snare and hat through Time Warp. The drums are connected through a Beatstep Pro, which is clocking Pam's. The keyboard synth sounds are from a Yamaha CS-2x with an expression pedal controlling its filter.

Hahaha, well it was a Friday night patch, but I fell asleep before recording anything...
Thanks! I'm still fairly new to modular and enjoying trying out different ideas, and I wanted to document this patch to reference later. I definitely plan on doing more with the drums, particularly interested in exploring connecting drum gates to the rack.