Thread: Patch help

Hey all this is my current set up
Making all things ambient to trance & techno
I'm pretty set for making my baselines, just struggling with some melodic stuff to go with it all tips and patch ideas would be much appreciated :)

Or if you can suggest a module for some melodic stuff

Current set up, ModularGrid Rack

Thread: Patch help

Hey all this is my current set up
Making all things ambient to trance & techno
I'm pretty set for making my baselines, just struggling with some melodic stuff to go with it all tips and patch ideas would be much appreciated :)

Or if you can suggest a module for some melodic stuff

Current set up, ModularGrid Rack

Thread: tech rack

thanks so much for your time to reply l> Much better approach. Now, some questions...

1) What do you see yourself doing with this build? What sort of music, what functionality, etc?

2) What do you see yourself doing with this build in five years?

3) What limiting parameters need to be in place, ie: money, space, portability/studio-only?

4) What background in electronic music do you have already? What gear are you comfortable with and/or found intriguing while getting that background?

5) What sort of learning curve do you envision here?

I'm not so much into making money off of this, mind you. For me, it's important to help people from making drastic mistakes...and there's PLENTY of drastic mistakes that can happen in modular. I just hate it when someone piles a bunch of expensive stuff into a case and then discovers that they paid thousands for an underpowered system...or worse, one that's inherently crippled to the point of uselessness. While this certainly leads to lots of eBay/Reverb/MG used gear cheapness, it's not the way I (and lots of others) would rather see those bargains emerge.
-- Lugia

thanks so much for your time to reply lugia, I have pmd you, as I never get notifications for threads of some reason
thank you again

Thread: tech rack

hey all ive spent the last month or so doing my research and I was just wondering if there would be a nice mate on here to help with along with building my first dream rack, would even be happy to pay you for your time :)
thanks a lot

hey all, Im going all out on a rack and wanted to get some thoughts/ advice
looking to use for techy stuff and all that
cheers

ModularGrid Rack