Thread: Rendering

@Lugia & @troux,

I was wanting to go for a sampler/ effects sciff and I may have to upgrade, because I'd like to add some drum machine modules. All of the synth work I will be using my Elektron A4 MKII and the Digitone, is there a module that can help bridge the gap between the 2 systems?

Thanks for the help.

Orium

Thread: Rendering

Hello Internet,

This is my second build on the site, the first was received with some great feedback.

I'm back again to ask the community what they think of this new configuration, I'm very new to the module world and still in the learning stages.

Can I please get some input and ideas for this current setup, limitations, ideas on what the function of this setup would produce.

Thanks in advance.

R/

Orium

Thread: 1st R0deo

Thanks a lot for the heads-up, I want to wait to get a larger case since I already purchased one.
I've been looking at the Pamela's New Workout and like what I have read about it and the FX Aid too, small form factor for the reverb is a plus.
I want this rig to be more of a side piece to my semi modular gear, incorporate as I see fit to my ambient/ downtempo style.

What is your opinion the mutable instrument & intellijel gear?

Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated sacguy71,

R/

Orium

Thread: 1st R0deo

Hello Internet,

Today I got my first module, the Instruo Arbhar. I started to add some modules that I would like to get next, does this community have any thoughts on this setup.

Also, what are some of the best starters.

Thanks,

Orium