I currently have Ts-L, marbles, maths, veils, desmodus, and HPO. Three voices might be too many at this size, but to my eyes I think it works. Ts-L is either a voice or an LFO and BIA is on percussion. I like Mixup and HPO in the case as I want to use it as a standalone instrument. Mimetic has double duty as pitch CV quantized through o_c running hemisphers and as a modulation source. The sequential switch is something I thought to try with mimetic and varigate to get longer and selectable sequences.

The oddball here is probably beads. I'm not sure about it in this rack but I think I need another source of sound morhping. Mimeophone would be great but make noise is impossible to get.

The other half of o_c will probably run envelopes most of the time.

I don't really have a patching style yet, I'm just getting started and only have a few modules. I lean to a more east style and I prefer sounds in scale and not a haphazard collection of beeps and boops or harsh noise. I tried to pick modules that have purpose and have good features per HP, though marbles and maths are debateable. I took marbles out of the rack posted since varigate and mimetic should be more than enough. Marbles is very playable though so it could find its way back in.

ModularGrid Rack