Wow I meant to say switch, not knob.
That's quite the range, seems pretty perfect.

Thank you both for the replies. The Orbit in low mode goes a little further into the audio range than the diode chaos but it's like using a nuclear bomb to shovel your garden for my purposes. And it still doesn't go as far into the audio range as I would like. I find that's the case with a lot of oscillators and stuff with lfo/audio rate switches too.
The Hypster seems just about perfect, relatively speaking. Neither of the colorfully named knobs are secretly a range knob, are they? I haven't been able to find a demo that shows how low/high it can go and the documentation is a little sparse.

Thank you both for the replies. The Orbit in low mode goes a little further into the audio range than the diode chaos but it's like using a nuclear bomb to shovel your garden for my purposes. And it still doesn't go as far into the audio range as I would like. I find that's the case with a lot of oscillators and stuff with lfo/audio rate switches too.
The Hypster seems just about perfect, relatively speaking. Neither of the colorfully named knobs are secretly a range knob, are they? I haven't been able to find a demo that shows how low/high it can go and the documentation is a little sparse.

Are there any chaos modules that have the ability to go from LFO rates to audio rates "smoothly"? Ideally with some kind of semi-controlled rate knob like in the zlob Diode Chaos. Diode Chaos almost gets there but it barely touches audio rate and doesn't seem to have a ton of room on the knob for exploring up there.
I could do this with a lfo/oscillator like the Pittsburgh oscillator and a clock-based chaos module like the NLC Squid Axom but then the rhythm would not be chaotic, only the voltage.

+1.
I just got a 1amp power supply to replace a broken one, but I am almost at 1 amp just with a couple digital modules and preamps with phantom power. I have to be very careful about power consumption in my planning for now, and it is pretty hard to figure out what I can or can't do just with the tools on the site.