I'd add more rack space, probably at least another 6u 84hp or 104hp - to house more utilities, modulation and filters

Thank you very much for your time! You've stated the inevitable and I was trying to bend principle. Damn it.... perhaps everyone has attempted to confine their monsters in the beginning.

I want a rack to make sounds that are Ambient/IDMish to cinematic noise. Sometimes generative.
I’ve owned the SV1B, After Later Eny, Filty, bOSC, DVCA, Black Hole DSP and Serpens Hydrus for around 2 years. My new acquisitions are Pam’s WO, braids clone, Spherical Sounds Vortex and a Qubit bundle deal. The middle 1u row is not owned yet.
Am I doing this wrong? I may punt the Erica DSP and an OScillator for more utilities?

I own:
Make noise 0 ctrl Strega 0 coast
Keystep pro
Beatstep
MPC 4000
MPC 2000xl
Mackie 1604
Lots of pedals connected to a patchbay
DSI Prophet 08
Roland JX3P
Ensoniq TS12
Roland S50
Korg M1R

ModularGrid Rack

Thank you very much for the help! I can tell this will be a different experience compared to any instrument I've used. The trial and error of it all is exciting surprisingly. I do not anticipate creating a "perfect" setup I notice many noobs like myself attempt. I know this thing will grow. Back to the scratch pad lol!

I'm very new to modular synthesis. I currently own a DSI Prophet '08, original Roland JX3P, Behringer Model D, Ensoniq TS12 and several Akai and Roland samplers. I create HipHop, IDM, Ambient, OST, VGM, Dungeon Synth and occasionally synthwave or house. I first placed the Behringer system 100 modules in a basket and cancelled the order after notification everything was on back order. I decided to start with these.
The tiptop audio happy endings racks will be most useful for me since my studio room is already cramped. I have an Omnirax Force 36 desk (https://www.wwbw.com/Omnirax-Force-36-Workstation-548085-548085000203000.wwbw?source=TWWR5J1BB&cntry=us¤cy=usd) and the right side monitor stand/rack bay is cleared and ready to install two of the racks which are on the way. One of them comes has the power module. So far, I've ordered a Pittsburgh SV1-b, Noise Engineering Mimetic Digitalis and a Erica Synths Black Hole DSP 1.
I want to sequence the sv1b and the model D (staying in it's own box) for normal synth patterns and create long ambient sounds maybe get a little crazy with noises. I can stand to afford one more module for my first crack at this. Any recommendations? I thought about getting a Serpens Modular Hydrus but I have yet to see a video or demo of it. The description sounds like something I would utilize but not totally sure and I'm trying to fight my low level OCD of completing that 8 HP left in the first rack. The second rack will be in the closet ready for expansion once I feel confident enough creatively and financially to grow.
alt text