Hi all!

Im ready for another round of feedback, so here is a little pre-info

Goals with modular:
-im after generes like techno, but also ambient and experimental noises. Flirting with more drones, but not sure im ready to commit to one genre..
-Im becoming increasingly aware of how much I like to play live, so ideally I would chose modules that are good for playing live... I have to do more research on this, any leads and tips for chosing modules are deeply appreciated.

Final mixing done outside the rack; using a DFAM and analog rytm for drums. Im ready to expand my case with more HP but I absolutely need a solid setup in 208 Hp so I can travel with it.

Does this make sense? I find it difficult to decide what I need before I have actually used modules.. so any experienced feedback if this would make sense would be great.

More oscillators? More utilities? I dont have a lot of filters.. but I find the odessa can easily go without a filter. Let me know if u think I have enough mixing/attenuation, i fear im short of attenuators...?
sequencer tips for live? metropolis..or any replacement for that? I have to say for now the pico seq is great and I havent started using the ladik but if uve got a better idea, let me know.

Thanks so much to everyone!

thanks so much for the comments!

The reason why I picked a small case is because regardless of anything else, I wanna have one rack that is small enough so I can take it somewhere, hence the travel case. Also space is not the issue for me at this moment. I am learning modular, and I dont have any fancy modules that I need to cram into my rack, rather, Im looking for a small and simple setup where I can learn how utilities work and spend time and energy to really understand single modules, and, signal flow! So Im really into chosing the right utilities for me, even though that means renouncing sound sources or other fancy stuff. I guess no matther how big my rack is at the beginning, I will always want it to be bigger down the line. So I might as well get a small travel case that I can use until I know what more I want and then keep it as my more mobile case.

I will probably go with the Catalyst Audio Time’s Arrow for pitch sequencing. The rest im still thinking about...

wow, thank you all so much for this valuable feedback!
Fx Aid XL is added, I was also considering it! thanks.
@JimHowell1970
I replaced the Quad VCA for the veils, added links and kinks, will drop the adsr for simpler vca.. check!
sequencing: yeah, not sure about pitch sequencing to be honest. I havent found anything small and convincing for in rack sequencing, so im considering a beatstep pro.. if u have any leads, let me know! for drum sequencing i will use euclidean circles for kick hats and dfam.
drums: @troux I only need a kick and hihats in my rack as I have the dfam but ill definitely check out the mutant series! thanks.

@Lugia wow thats so much input, thanks a lot! it ll take me a while to go through every module but im very happy, i can definitely take up some ideas!!

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1426890.jpg

Hi! i wanna make an experimental/drone rack that I can use for techno too. Note: I have a moog DFAM for drums and I can patch it as an additional soundsource, VCF ect. too.

Questions:

Do I need another LFO if I have a Maths and the NLC Chaos which can be used as random CV source?
Is there anything I can get rid off or save on?
I need more Fx, cant decide multi fx module to get.. any recomendations? Id love a few delays (pingpong!), distortion, and chorus.
NLC FF Chaos: It says that this module has incomplete power consumption specs. what are specs? what does that mean exactly?
Any general comments?

thanks a lot for your feedback!!