Can anyone tell me, if this is a modded version of the Doepfer Theremin? Tell me more please :D

Or you could add two signals to one L/R pair and have them use the same level control. So two 4 channel mono mixers with shared controls. Never thought of that.

@Jim with the ST Mix, Doepfer VC Mix, the Matrix mixer and the Planar that should be enough 🤣

I've thrown the ST Mix back in. I've never did much CV mixing, maybe I should :D
The Raiju had to go, but that isn't even available yet, so not that painful.

@JimHowell1970

You're right, kinda. I had a Befaco STMix in there, but I removed that, because there is nothing stereo in there. The Planar 2 also functions as a very hands on 4-channel mixer, so looking at the sound sources that should be enough (for me at least).

The midixo is just a dummy, that'll be a 2HP DIYed panel with a TRS jack, as a breakout-module for the Spring Reverb Tank.

Im looking for some thoughts of y'all.
I went into modular the wrong way and am now sitting here with a ton of modules that are not fun or just don't make sense. So I'm slowly starting to conceptualize a new rack, with a few modules I already have and some others, that make more sense.

This isn't supposed to be a full synth voice + sequencer or a techno drum machine, more an interactive yet abstract effects and sound machine. I took some inspiration from Hainbachs Test-Equipment Modular and paired it with some of my own ideas.

I'll be doing a lot of pinging, feedbacking and processing of external signals (Synths, Voice, etc.). While I have some "lo-fi-ish" effects on board, I will be using outboard gear and software for effects, compression, eq and mastering.

I just want to hear what you think. Am I missing something essential? Would you give this rack a play?

*That TRS 2HP thingy on the right is supposed to be a breakout module for the spring reverb, so I can mount the tank on the outside. I'll diy that.

I think you can use the Beatstep Pro as a MIDI to CV converter. My Keystep and SQ-1 can do that.

I've just bought the Spherical Sound Society Vortex Generator. It's available as a kit for around 80 bucks, super easy build. It's a dual function generator, two rise/fall envelopes with CV control over both, EOC outs, a clock out (sends a signal every 4 loops of envelope 1). Envelopes are loopable btw. And it has a nice Benjolin-Style Rungler output for some additional modulation (only works when both EGs are running in LFO mode!). It's smaller than Maths, cheaper and less confusing :D

It does have Gate, Accent and Slide, according to the product description.

Row 1, 2, 4: Have
Row 3: Want