I went in a bit of a different direction and configured an Intellijel 7u 104hp with a rackbrute 3u for sequencing and mixing.

ModularGrid Rack

This is so effing fantastic. I honestly can't thank you enough for this.

I've spent the past few hours going over what you've done and it is a perfect system for what I was after.

I'm on the fence on a few things (keeping the MUM M8 and Bifold - I haven't really clicked with them and not sure I'd want to keep them long term), but this is extremely helpful in helping me have a cohesive unit with great flow. I may rearrange that row a bit and see how else other modules might fit in.

I'm also going to create a pared-down version with just a single 6U and see where that takes me. Maybe half the 2 voice rows, some drums, modulation, and then finally control. I'm also toying with just getting 2 more 3U rackbrutes and replacing the 62hp palette and 64hp skiff. Then I can use the palette for random modules when I want to be out and about.

I also opted in for a unicorn account. I didn't want to lose all of the work you did!

Thanks for the great feedback. This is my first "larger" rack so I'm still figuring things out (one of the reasons I wanted feedback). Any recommendations for modules (adding/removing) is greatly appreciated.

I'll take another crack at this one.

Hi-

I'm putting together a 2021 rack, and would love feedback! This is my first crack at a larger rack system so I'd like to know if I missed anything or have too much/little of something else.

ModularGrid Rack

Looking to have (2) Arturia Rackbrute 6u together or side by side.

I currently have a 62hp palette and a 64hp skiff: ModularGrid Rack

I'm not into any particular genre and want to have options to make a bit of everything.

Thanks for any help you can give!