I don’t know of options in the modular domain, but an interesting VST option is Infinite Pro http://wolfgangpalm.com/infinitepro.html
I believe all the Palm VSTs are being transitioned over to Plugin Alliance / Brainworx

(Later) ... so I went back and watched that video. Very interesting and also well done. Personally if I was to work musically in the directions implied by the video I would do that in software with supporting Excel calculations (like the video author) for precision and confidence in nonstandard tunings that complement a given timbre. I finding getting tuning and timbre stability in modular hard enough with conventional tunings; I can’t imagine trying to pull off what’s done in the video in modular. But of course that’s my view only.

Interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing! Good luck.
-- nickgreenberg

Well In some ways, I'd like to try for the rougher approximations that go on in Javansese Gamelan, but with different tuning systems. If that happens with modular, I see it as a feature not a bug. I'll look into all these software solutions too, and perhaps even try my hand at developing a software solution.

Hi, I also dabble in inharmonic sounds and got two modules for it:
2) Dreadbox Antiphon
This comes with 8 sinus oscillators which you can use to build up complex sounds by mixing them together and adjusting the frequency of each harmonic to your liking. However, you need to tune the range and offset for all 8 oscillators which is really difficult and time consuming and you need some external tuner or spectrum viewer to do that properly.
-- oOCc

I can't seem to find the antiphon for sale anywhere atm, I am a bit confused at how dreadbox is marketing it. Not it's functions, but like whether it's a long term product, or a kit etc.

I should clarify, I'm not just looking to make octave sound dissonant, I'm looking to synthesize sounds that will sound good in any tuning, which means it would be best to synthesize them at the Spectra level. Other than this Harmonic Shift Oscillator, I assume that an appropriate module would probably be an FM or Additive synth/oscillator.

Hi, I'd like to work with a module that has inharmonic (Non integer) partials. So far it looks like a module close to what I'm looking for is the Harmonic Shift Oscillator by New System Instruments. I'm not sure if it does exactly what I want, but if I understand the module correctly It has a Harmonic Shift knob that alters how spread the partials are. I'm trying to replicate the results in this video (which are in turn from the book Tuning Timbre Spectrum Scales)
Also fun bonus fact: The idea that consonance is based on simple integer ratios is a pure misconception! That's exciting if you ask me (see video).