Consider also Frap Fallisitri or 2x Joranalogue Contour, 2x the Instruo one, if you don't need the utilities of maths

You might find more compelling results by focusing on getting more out of one or two voices rather than ... looks like 9? I've found it instructional to compare LIFKA, Lady Starlight, Lucas Marchal, and Blawan's sets on the techno side, and Helen Vogelsinger and Caterina Barbieri on the melodic side. To me, the simpler setup typically produces the best results and allows the performer to be directly involved and more spontaneous.

It seems you could be approaching from the mindset of covering all the bases of a typical commercial techno track rather than really thinking and feeling through how to extract the most and do something unique with every component of the track. I've found this produces generic results. As sad as it may be, running part of your set as samples coming from an Octatrack is something nearly every performer lands on eventually—you might find it more efficient to 'fill out the track' that way than rather than building an Eurorack orchestra (I'm barely willing to admit this to myself).

In my own setup—which is perhaps extremely minimal—I use a single oscillator, kick, and hi-hat. Everything else—melody, other percussion, rumble, etc.—comes from running the mix through an LPG, filters, delay, and reverb. I've been surprised by how well this works.

From another perspective, I think your system seems totally fine as is, it's just overpowered and finding the sweet spots may take a lot of experimentation. It may also be perfect for you in ways I can't imagine!

Finally, I could give much better feedback if this post were accompanied by a recording.