Yeah, it's Rubadub.
Thanks for the correction.

There is a 20% off sale on Ebay atm.
Which includes quite a few Eurorack modules.
Just bought a Mordax Data for £314 new from Rubadub.

I don't own a TD3 but route external hardware instruments like Nord Drum, OP-1 directly into VCAs in my rack on a regular basis - no problems detected.
-- aphew_goodman

Thanks

Thanks

Just got the TD3-MO and want to incorporate it in my eurrack modular set up.
Is it safe to use the 3 5mm headphones socket of the TD3-MO to go straight into a vca ?.

Thanks for any help.
Paul

Maybe it's in LFO mode? Verify CV range with Harmonics knob while holding the right button.
-- defragmenteur

Thanks, this seems to have sorted the problem.

Happy New year !!.

My Mutable instruments Plaits has started behaving strangely and not sounding anything like it should do.
Is there anything I can do, which can reset it ?.
Everything else appears to working properly.

Thanks Paul

I am going to take my Behringer Neutron out of my rack and will probably sell it, if I can find a filter that is similar in Eurorack format.
Does anyone know if there is a filter out there that is as nuts as it is ?.
It is amazing, I just would like to free up some space.

Thanks P

Thread: Oscilloscope

I would like to have an oscilloscope, but at present only have 16 hp left in my rack and very little money, about £150.

Any suggestions, please ?. It doesn't have to be rack-mounted, could be a stand alone.

Thanks P

Thread: Disting mk4

Thanks, that sounds like good advice. I'm sure I can put it to good use.

Thread: Disting mk4

What things do you personally use Disting mk4 for ?. What do you think it does well or not so well ?.
I've had one for a little while and not really had the time to go through all the logarithms, so some of your thoughts would be welcome.
Thanks.

Thanks Garfield.
I've bought the MI Links, was a decent price.

Thanks, I think I'll go with either the Doepfer or MI.

or if you have any other recommendations for Buffered multiples, please share them ?.

and yeah, it was switched off pronto.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me advice.
I've moved a few modules around and it does seem to be OK now.
I will do a 3 row rack and post here, to double check.
Thanks again.

I just added a Basimilus Iteritas Alter to my rack. I including it in a patch and the lights on all my modules started flashing, at the same time.
Is this a warning sign?.
My rack is a Behringer Go, it's got 3 x 1 amp sections, of which none are overloaded.

I've just read that a sequencer is essential. I am guessing that using the sequencer on my midi controller will work when plugged into the Neutrons Midi in port?.

I've just bought Make Noise- Maths. Which it seems, so has everyone else on here and was pleased to find it in a shop in Bristol.
Is there anything I should avoid buying, which is similar to Maths or wouldn't compliment it ?.

thanks very much, I will keep that in mind.

Thanks very much.
I'll have a look at the suggestions.

Hi everyone, greetings from Bristol, UK.

I've just bought a 'Behringer Eurorack go', it comes with a power supply. All I know about Modular synthesis comes from watching 'I dream of wires' twice. So nothing. I have a Neutron, but that's it atm.
From there can I buy any Eurorack modules(will they be compatible ?). I have no plan, apart from to make as much noise as I can.
Does anyone have a Neutron in their rack and what modules work well with it ?. I have many kids, so will be building slowly, but would like to get a couple of extra modules now.

Any advice you have is greatly appreciated.