Hello MG and fellow users! I feel like I suggested this feature in the past but I don't clearly recall...

I'd like the ability to purge (remove) unused modules left over (at the bottom) after reducing the size of a case. Is this something others might want? Is it easily doable? Thanks!

I'm assuming that is on specific products as there is nowhere to put the code on my basket.
-- wishbonebrewery

If you proceed to checkout, there is a place for the code. It worked for me.

I have an idea for a feature. Maybe it has been mentioned elsewhere. I would like a "Remove unused modules" choice in the Edit menu. It would be a quick way to remove all extra modules outside of the rack. I'm sure the "clean this mess up" cat would appreciate it.

I have an idea. I think that the links in the "Module Market" section to eBay and the Marketplace are really useful. Does it make sense to add Reverb.com to the mix? I've been finding some interesting used euro modules on their site.

Hi all. I'd love some feedback on these tracks that I recently shared on Soundcloud. Thanks for listening!
https://soundcloud.com/user102382004

Sequenced and recorded with Cubase using old and new analog synthesizers, including this modular system:
ModularGrid Rack