I have a V2, and it's great, but does need careful tweaking to get those sweet spots (do like those flute tones). I'd say trigger and drum are great as there are some lovely drum sounds available, but I'm seriously considering getting a V4 as it has more cv controls. As for the Veils clone - Veils for me ticks all the boxes for a VCA (I have 5 as you can never have enough :))

Hi Guys, many thanks for the reply, I really appreciate the time taken. To answer what I wish to do, my influences are very much Tangerine Dream, Tomita, Jarre, Gong, Hawkwind, so while I do like techno, it's not the main intent!

Lugia, I'm blown away by what you've done - lots more research for me to do! that PWRchekr is a new one on me and looks to be compulsory :) And yes, 2 x 104 was the aim for an initial case.

So, first attempt at a modular rig. have I missed anything obvious - although this is intended to be standalone, I do need Midi connectivity should I wish to use with existing kit, Pico System III, DB-01, Crave, Bass Station 2, Minilogue XD + Cubase.

For a case, looking to be a Doepfer (for the inevitable expansion down the line) which is why I've added the uMidi and Sono Abitus for I/O.

looking for some good constructive criticism for this, if that entails flaming for being wildly off mark, then so be it.

many thanks in advance

Pete