detailed tutorial

What a wonderful module ! It sounds totally amazing, even with random values here and there, it's crazy! The interface is very well thought, the features are great, very useful and directly accessible -the only information I needed was the voltage range for the cv ins, found in the manual. Once again a great input in the market from the inpeccable Busy creator...

Tho' I'd have appreciated some FM/cross mod/Sync to this already superb module.

I love my JUNIPER MD, it offers a multitude of functions
-- BIOman

Yeah in such a small footprint. 8 tracks of LFO/Env/Function generators with all parameters CV controlable encapsuled in 8hp.. This and Pam Pro are my modulation heaven :)

Juniper is probably (by far) the best and more complete one...

I was looking for content about the Weston products but there is only a few here and there. After a few minutes spent with the 2V2, I was conviced. I did a 5 patches video for those who want to here the dual osc. module in some classic squetching..

I am totally in love with Mnemonic's Juniper+Gin. It is probably the most powerful modulation (x8) combo..

A very nice sound module..

that is crazy bc I had great communication with the team at ALM, each time I wrote they were very helpful.. (feedacking a few earlier posts).

it is!

I got the chance to test/try the cool ADDAC 107 - Acid Test

and a full review / quick tute

Hi fam, while Grainity of Klavis is still in prototype phase, I've received one unit to give it a running test. I've captured 4 sweet spots where I stopped by, most of all in a tiny 60HP system.. Really cool! happy viewing.

hooo that's nice, my goal is reached :)

A big big THANK YOU, it really is motivating, as most of the social media has more or less make it difficult fpr my content to pop-up ! Thank you a lot :)

A few example of use of the new 1U utility module of Modulaire Maritime :

in this one video, Skippy and Chord are used to make generative music. With the help of Quadigy, Twin Waves, Tweakers and Aikido.

A new module is about to be released..

A 80 ish song with patch notes.

Merci !! J'adore ce module. Je viens juste de faire un cover de The Normal - Warm Leatherette avec les paroles !

Thanks!! I love this module. I just have posted a cover of The Normal - Warm Leatherette. With the lyrics.

And I love it :)
Coral of Oxi Instruments has arrived. 10 minutes after installed, I could manage it flawlessly. I LOVE it! All part are from the Oxi.
fr.
Coral de OXI Instruments est arrivé, prise en main en 10 minutes. Voici un petit short dans l'esprit 80s. Tous les sons sont produits par l'Oxi. Je l'adore !

woot woot 😃

woot woot 😃

Hey community, sorry, this one is for the french speakers.
J'ai traduit le manuel du 6equencer en français, c'est quasi un clone (nombre de pages, design etc..)
téléchargement : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NqzEDlsKhF8lzIYv6qNmLoa55v-M44uy/view?usp=share_link

edited

J'ai traduit le manuel de Pizza en français, c'est quasi un clone (nombre de pages, design etc..)
téléchargement : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eDDjbUD39TAy15b-Yb4yKkUNLM1akUqH/view?usp=share_link

J'ai traduit le manuel du Chord en français, c'est quasi un clone (nombre de pages, design etc..)
téléchargement : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g07wGGH34bTC98qzAGhGTkaIhVvBbR8u/view?usp=share_link

J'ai traduit le manuel du Data Bender en français, c'est quasi un clone (nombre de pages, design etc..)
téléchargement : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mhk6q-eScDqhVR0hRn7fwoWyB2gFNvw0/view?usp=share_link

I am a happy owner of this very cool Aikido master. Here a few creative patches :

Hello!
Today and with the partnership of Shakmat Modular, I have the great pleasure to present you Jeweler Cast "Wave Warping Tool". Jeweler Cast is a mixer with ring modulation, distortion and wavefolding. As usual with the Brussels house, it is full of possibilities thanks to its connection bay. In this video, we see examples of patches and then we switch to manual / tutorial mode. Enjoy your viewing! Do not hesitate to comment, to win the super giveaway of the 10,000 subscribers!

Hello community,

I got the chance to have an early release of Banshee Reach, so I did a complete user manual on video, as usual, in French with captions

You are most welcome, as the unique person she is, Emilie thrown a stone on the water when offering a last update while closing her business, and yes, what an update!

A nicely weird encounter, between Quadrax and PH !

Two powerful modules all together in a drone/industrial/post apocalyptic ambiance. Quadrax and Plaits.

Two powerful modules all together in a drone/industrial/post apocalyptic ambiance. Quadrax and Plaits.

Hey gang, another tips and stuff video on the channel, this time, it's all about the Westilcht Perf │ Former.

Yes, like for a lot of their modules, it's a keeper!
Eng. below
Salut les loulous, Pizza de Bastl Instruments est l'un de mes générateurs de son préférés qui peut jouer dans beaucoup de style. Avant de publier le manuel en vidéo, voici quelques exemples de choses que nous pouvons faire avec l'oscillateur de Bastl Instruments. chapitres dans la description de la vidéo
Hey gals 'n guys,
Pizza of Bastl Instruments is one of my favorite sound generator which can play in a lot of style. Before to publish the video manual, here is a few example of things we can do with the oscillator from Bastl Instruments. Timetable inthe video description

for those who'd lke to hear it in action

A complete instructional video :

Hey there, not noly it is one of my favorite generators, Twin Wave mkII is by far my favorite complex LFO, used here to show what complex LFO are/do.

I did a quick (1min) How to with the new FM engine, it's a no brainer :)

First day with the MFX. Not all FX are being tested in this no talk video.

Hey dear community,

I totally am amazed by my MIX BX and SQUEEZE from Feedback Modules, so adding the supernice MIX mix to my system was a kind of logical progression. It's both a 4 channels stereo mixer and an output moule, and I love the meters too.

I jut have receive a MIXmix of Feedback, and as for my beloved MIX BX and Squeeze, it's super neat, fully featured, robust and it sounds super clean, the phone out is a nice feature as well as both the symetric and assymetric outputs. A nice end to a rack before to enter the overall mixer or any audio interface. Hat-off Feedback Module (not to mention how kind the man behind it is).

I just have done a instructional video in french with manually done cc.

I just have done a instructional video !

Hi modularists,
As I am (now) used to, I've done a instructional video based on the manual for QUADIGY, a very special module that gives you 4 seven segments generator envelope / function generator. We see each and every feature in detail.

same here, very curious to know your battery solution