Hi Jim,

Thank you for your input, very much appreciated!

Instruo is indeed available in VCV, so I was already thinking of changing them. Good idea of having more (flexible) VCO's and Sequencer, also the Minibrute 2S has a sequencer and two VCO's. But I'm not sure if the sequencer can be used for the external VCO's. I doubt if they can. The difficulty for me is having the idea to both have a stand alone hardware modular system and a system that is enhanced by VCV. That is why I chose es9 to be able to have more connections with VCV.

The black output module could get a smaller alternative, but balanced out and phone out would be nice ;-).

Back to the drawing board... :-)

Hi, I'm sketching my first layout and choosing modules for the Arturia Rack with a Minibrute 2S (no keyboard) and pairing with VCV-Rack as expansion or having the Arturia setup as a Stand-alone system...

My music would be ambient / textures / rhythmic experimental. So I hope to get some advise or ideas to swap modules, or missing components in my system setup. I've been experimenting a bit with VCV-Rack, and now I'm looking into a hardware system and using VCV-Rack for a system I'm not capable of buying ;-).

This still might be a very vague or big question to ask... but I wanna try to begin somewhere. Your thoughts might solidify my ideas. Thanks for your advise!

alt text