Really helpful all your opinions, I think I will research more about what modular is xD.
For what you all say, you need a bigger budget to build something useful.
Anyway, my first priority is to have some good quality analog sounds, like a a simple saw wave with filter and envelope for bassline. For more complex modulation and synthesis I prefer going on digital because of budget, and use vst like serum with a lot of capabilitys.

@Lugia thanks a lot for your info. Can you be more specefic about cheap eurorack being a crap? I mean, it's because i will be limited in functions or the sound quality and build are crap.

About prices, I put a cap of 1000$. About the 0-Easel, it's a great build but i would like to use other brands, which are the more reliable in the eurorack world?

Hope im not asking a lot, you're all really helpful, love this comunity :D

@Cangore That's the matter. I want to play and record sounds that fits in my music, and the most obvious would be buying a synthetiser but in the other hand i feel atracted of modular synthesis hobby. So i would like to build something that fills the two things. For your reply, the best thing is buying a semi-modular, which im atracted by the moog mother 32, the noise 0-coast and the neutron as more affordable.

Thx for your Help!!

I would use it to put some analog sound in my productions, and step back from software cause i got bored xd. I decided going modular because the fact there is tons of modules that I can assemble in one case, instead of having multiple synth ocuping space. What do you think?

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1581672.jpg