hi, and thanks for the good replies!
Yes, the Black sequencer is an option I've eyed, I like to have something tactile and not too menu driven. And the knobs seem really good, something to grab easily!
Shipping from US (or outside EU) is generally so much slower, and brings customs payments as well, so I'll try to find stuff inside EU.
DFAM is easily detached from its own casing and mounted in eurorack, and since I have free space (at least now!) in my rack it's neatly in the same place as others. True, if the rack gets full I might put it back in its original case.

Additional sequencer is more about CV control, there are things that you can do with mangling CV that gets very organic results in eurorack. You can get close with max for Live's Midi lfo in Ableton and mapping them accordingly, but I also spend so much time with computer that it's nice to have something that you can put your finger on!

best,

JL

Hi folks,

this is my first setup, which is actually divided between two rack cases (one Doepfer 6U and one Dreadbox 3U), and the dreadbox has some utility modules ready (two mixers, two multipliers, 4 attenuators, MIDI to CV and one lfo).
And I'm also using a Dreadbox NYX as an additional synth voice. I'm clocking the whole from Ableton and also sequencing some from there (via Arturia Keystep).

I've been looking for some more sequencing power, the Metropolis is great but some more is needed. I was looking at Malekko Voltage block or one of the Varigates, but they seem to be out of stock everywhere in Europe I looked for. Verbos Multistage looks tempting, but a bit on the expensive side...

Any ideas welcome, cheers!

best,

Jussi L.

Hi folks,

I'm having a problem with the Disting's (mk 3.1) sample and hold algorithm:

-Noise is coming out of output B as expected, and am feeding this back to input X
-I have a simple lfo ramp wave to input Y, and the led light in input Y flashes at the tempo of the lfo

Now I would expect random voltages changing at the speed of the lfo, but out comes a steady waveform. What am I missing? Or is the device/firmware corrput? I can get other patches to work fine (tested a few, not all yet...)

I'm kinda beginner in the eurorack world, but can handle synths just fine!

thanks, all ideas appreciated!

best,

Jussi Lampela