Hello everyone - hope you are all well and staying safe,

So, I use 2 cases together (an 84hp and a 104hp). I never use them independently and don't want to buy another case to combine the 2 so I'm just sticking to that for now. I plan on eventually getting a 104 HP/7u Intellijel case but that's not anytime soon.

Looking for ANY general advice on my current set-up (I don't know anyone who knows about synthesis IRL so I just want someone to look at what I've put together! The modular community is absolutely dope. A real wholesome bunch!).

Looking for more specific advice on the drum portion:
I was thinking of getting rid of Pico Drum and the 2hp VCA/Verb leaving 7hp for a different drum voice - but it would be hard to replace 2 voices from Pico Drum and I'd be losing the 2hp modules. Might not be worth it. I could get rid of the Pico Mix too and have 10HP for something like Noise Engineering's BIA or another TipTop ONE and a 2nd Plaits in the form of the 6HP knit (those small pots make it hard to tune but it may be a good sacrifice since I already have a full sized Plaits.) That would give me 2 solid drum voices but would lose the Mixer/VCA/Verb.

Thanks for reading!

PS the module has to have CV over pitch.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1752179.jpg

psychicbriars.bandcamp.com