Thanks for the honesty and clarification on some things. Again, I am a novice and am still learning.
Both of these posts mentioned the fact the harmonaig isn't as I thought it was, I think the Hermod would be a better solution for what I'm trying to do, would you agree?
I forgot to add Brains to this setup. I think I confused the functionality of Rene to Pressure Points. Would Hermod/Rene be a good combo ? Or Hermod / Pressure points? Or are they both bad ideas ?
I have the bit box for drum samples, also any sort of audio samples I want to send into my patch. I understand the hp but I value the interface. I only want an analog Kick for a counterpoint throughout patches I make. I have songs like Broken Hearted Kota by Joseph Shabason and Everything in its Right Place in mind. That steady kick, or whatever rhythm I choose. Odd choice, I understand. Considering this is a hypothetical setup, and I'm not getting all of the modules at once by any means, I don't think it'd hurt for me to add a snare and hi-hat module just in case I would want to use them. But I can trigger a sample in bitbox the same way as those drum modules, I just don't have control over the timbre as much.
I agree Scion is nice to have down the road; I didn't plan to get it towards the start of my rack. I'm willing to sacrifice the rack space. I'm going to post a revised version of this setup and start by adding an extra row and see where that takes me.
Idk why I said "Lots of VCA's", I can see clearly there is "some" as you said. Bad choice of words. I'll look into some mixing solutions, and for VCA's, starting with Veils seems necessary.
I had a feeling the filters were overkill. Optomix and X-pan are out of the rack, and Sisters may be as well but it sounds so good in the demos I've heard. Not as good as Seju though imo.
I'll look into adding more modulation, starting with MATHS.
My idea was to use my pedalboard for effects. I'm not a guitarist but I have a Korg Prologue, Monologue, Subharmonicon, Reface CP, and YC that I run into it when recording tracks. I'm looking to move away from keyboard-based synths and into modular synthesis. I started with the Subharmonicon. That being said, I'm not a guitarist, more of a pianist but by no means classically trained, more so musically educated. Hence why modular synthesis feels so right to me, the analog signal flow, different modules with different duties and capabilities, it makes sense to me but I have much, much more to learn.
I'll look into some effects modules, but I don't want to have a lot. I have the Empress Reverb and Zoia that I look forward to using with my future rack. I have other pedals but I'm trying to sell them right now.

"and a better end of chain mixer - you probably don't need an 'output' module...", I've really been curious about this. So I realize that in the scenario you have a pedal with stereo outs and you wanted to send that stereo signal to an amp, ideally you'd need two amps for the left and right signal. In the case of Modular and having multiple voices, there's no way I could have 3 voice modules: 2 stereos(C&P, Plaits), and Troika. With that thought process, I'd need 5 amps (or 7 if I ran the Troika out separately). So it seems evident that they're going to need to be mixed in a mixer module with a stereo out (Output Module). What would I do if you're saying I don't need an output module? I suppose I could take each stereo out into my audio interface but then am I losing sound quality?

"see my signature!!! the formula is how to get the most versatility from a modular for the least money... it works and is scalable to any size modular... I'd want another row to add a couple more effects modules, another modulation source or 2 and some more utilities - at least more mixing (including some sub-mixers and a matrix mixer), sequential switching, offsets, attenuators, slew limiters, logic etc etc" - Thank you for this.

Thank you for replying I really appreciate it.

The idea behind this rack is to be able to create ambient soundscapes, structured songs, and to have enough voices to have multiple tracks within a patch.
Harmonaig gives musical sequencing to any of the 6 voices (C&P, Troika, and Plaits) that I would have. Pressure points allow me to melodically sequence as well as have touch control.
Bitbox allows me to load samples into my patch.
Crater is a kick drum that sounds sick and I wanted a kick drum module.
Scion takes biometric feedback from organic matter and converts it to CV. F***ing awesome.
Troika, Castor & Pollux, and Plaits are beautiful voices in my opinion.
Lots of VCA's, Doepfer A-135-2, Optomix, and x-pan. As well as Attenuators inside modules.
Filters, Seju, Chloe MK2, Quarte and Sisters, Too Many?
Chaos provides modulation. OCHD gives 8 random LFOS for modulation.
Tanh is a limiter and feedback module that I can send Troika into.
Chloe MK2 and Athra MK2 sound absolutely gorgeous. They're tube-driven delay modules, it's hard for me to explain with my newbie brain but they sound beautiful. They act as a sort of effect in this setup.
Rosie lets me send the audio out of my rack, also allows me to connect to my pedalboard and send the effects back (I think).

Hopefully, this makes sense!

I've been learning about eurorack modules and modular synthesis for the better part of a year now, if you were to see my ModularGrid page you'd see a bunch of different rack ideas. This is the one I've become most confident with. I recognize some modules may be hard to get or are maybe out of the typical price range; but after researching Instruo and Bizarre Jezabel and hearing examples of patches made with their modules, it seems like a must to have them a part of my system. Especially pairings such as the Winterbloom Castor and Pollux into the Bizarre Jezabel Seju Stereo Filter. Any comments you may have, I'd be happy to hear them. I'm a novice and am slowly looking to dive into Eurorack.

ModularGrid Rack