all those 2hp modules next to each other gave me
A N X I E T Y

I think this is almost exactly one of the modular set-ups from Ricky Tinez's videos and he does some pretty cool shit with it so you should be good, plus more room to grow!

I would definitely get a bigger case tho, the mantis is a great choice.

Hey Canyllyr

I would get a basic multimode filter until you know more of what you really want.
as you seem to like intellijel that Polaris or uvcf filter might be a good choice

Thanks for the reply Jim
really appreciate thee advice

Thank you so much for the detailed reply Lugia, I've lurked a lot of your other posts on this thread and value your opinion.
I got the Pams early as primarily a clocked modulation source and with plans to sync with my Digitakt. but will definitely check out tempii although I don't think it has any midi connectivity?
The Zlob F3DB does a pretty solid job at audio mangling however the Schlappi and Moffenzeef stuff as caught my eye as well.
I really love modular so far and would find it fun to have some percussion in the case hense the BIA & MI, i'd also really love to avoid buying Behringer stuff.

i'll definitely think about what you said and try to come up with a new build.

I did want to ask though as I'm very new to hardware modular, what are some things to keep in mind about balancing utilities with other modules? (filters, E.G's, Sound Sources etc)

ModularGrid Rack

Hey y'all! this is my first post on Modular Grid, I started into eurorack this year after spending a lot of time in vcv rack and falling in love with the potential of modular, plus it's just so much fun! my goal is to make a system that can do lots of textural sound design stuff as well as percussion//bass in the industrial techno genre. Outside of my rack I have a Digitakt, Lyra 8 and a few FX pedals.

currently out of these modules in the list above the ones I actually own already are
- Rene v2
- Zlob F3DB
- Xaoc Belgrad
- Beads
- Pams
- Zlob 3 channel attenuator with sum output
- Zlob Diode Chaos
- Noise Engineering BIA
- Beffaco stmix
- Noise Engineering Sono Abitus output module

The rest of the modules I put in because I think they'd fit well but I have no idea if I have enough utilities or if this layout is completely non-user friendly, this is where I could really use some help if you can take a look at it and give me some advice.

Thank you.