I read the documentation and manual on Auza's website, it looks amazing! I'm buying this next year.

About Synthrotek, my take:
A bunch of internet keyboard warriors, who probably have never seen 'South Park', freaked out that he posted a picture of Harvey Weinstein and made a bad joke they probably didn't understand. Then attacked him and were surprised that a person like him would react in the way he did. . . It takes more than that to offend me. He did not rape or kill anyone, so I don't care.

Since they all most likely wear and buy things that are made by slave and child labor, which should be common knowledge by now; and the destruction that mining rare minerals for electronics cause. . . Its most likely people annoyed by Synthrotek just disagree with his different political view. I am the complete opposite of a bigot. Most people if their circumstances were slightly different could easily have been the opposite, what they disagree with, of what they are now. The left and right, most people, essentially function on the same logic. I cannot wait till humans evolve past politics.

(I did not see any racism. . .)

A few days ago I realized the potential for modular, after being unexcited by current hardware synths. And realized I could make my dream synth, and a soundtrack machine for video games.

Some advice and recommendations would be fantastic!
Here is what I want to accomplish:

-Important stuff to fit into Arturia's 6u case so it will go along with my Minibrute 2 and have the feel of a complete musical instrument. (and so I will be less likely to get g.a.s.)

FEATURES:
-Be similar to my most used vst's, Reaktor Prism and Kontour, but mixed with the Arp Odyssey, Dreadbox Nyx.
(I have seen Rings, Elements, Plaits and those kind of modules, but I would like to have more control over the creation and be more analogue. I am unsure of Rings. . .)
--I like the usage of comb filters and feedback loops in those vst's, I want those features, and have various different routes available for those.
--That Paradox dual VCO is interesting, similar to a feature in Kontour. (I like strange stuff like that)
-I prefer envelopes over LFO's for shaping a sound over time. Want more complex Envelopes, and or can be gate delayed. I think the three LFO's on the minibrute 2 would be enough for me.
-I definitely want a spring reverb. Probably another reverb to finish off the sound. I want those to be able to go into feedback loops.
-FM, ring modulation, waveshaping would be nice.
-Definitely have multiples/multiplier? modules.
_Clouds, Monsoon, is pretty interesting.
-It might be interesting to have the possibility to get a binaural stereo sound with a comb filter for each side.
-Have various ways to alter or shape feedback loops.

Some previous related ideas and thoughts:
-What if reverb was a sound source?
-Reaktor Prism but with analogue VCO's instead of noise.
-A pool of reverbed noise (which can my modified before being released), let out at specific frequencies corresponding to the note pressed, then sculpted with comb filter/s - then a juicy analogue filter on top of that - with a reverb on the end; various feedback loops to add more harmonics.
-How to make extreme feedback more musical?

Here are some similar sounds to what I would like this synth to achieve:
(That smooth bass, feedback sound; starts right at 9:05)

(The more cinematic sounds in this:

(especially the bass sound 22:14

I like sounds whose origin is uncertain. Maybe surreal sounds.
For a sci-fi game, I want some sounds that are like the sound of the universe yelling out because its being eaten by a black hole. And sounds that have the same flavor or characteristics as a bowed gong.

Here is what I came up with:
ModularGrid Rack

and I will probably eventually get a little expander case, for extra less important stuff, utilities, complex LFO, MIDI to CV for multi note playing. . .

What do you think? Better modules out there? Better ways to go about it?

The Modor comb filter is stereo - so if I only plugged one cable out of it, I would only get half the signal?
Can I just take the audio out of a VCA and use a 1/8 to 1/4 jack converter to go to my audio interface?