Appreciate this feedback! Yeah I'm realizing this instrument has a much steeper learning curve than most of the other things I've taken on. I'm excited to fully dive in but I know it might take a bit longer now to build out. Currently tracking down a 6U case and have been gear purging to make room for more modular.

a bit more background would be useful

what is your current recording setup? DAW and audio interface/mixer
do you want to integrate external instruments into your modular?
what sort of music are you intending to produce?
roughly where in the world are you? continent is probably good enough

*Thank you for the feedback!

I currently record my sp-303 and sp-555 and Digitone through my dj mixer (Pioneer djm-800) into my audio interface (scarlet 2i2). Everything goes into Ableton when it's time to record and mix. I have been considering getting a desktop mixer though to better accommodate my instruments.

I think I'd like the option to sequence with the digitone or manipulate samples with the eurorack. I want to make anything from generative ambient to hip hop to industrial. I basically want enough to be flexible. I'm located in NYC

I guess I was hoping to not get a bigger case but this seems to be a solution that keeps coming up haha.

Hey all,

Looking for some recommendations for utilities! This is my first setup, and I still need a good way to integrate into my home recording setup. I bought a small kit with modules included, but quickly realized i needed to make some adjustments to optimize the footprint (84hp). I've added everything silver + the disting, but the envelope, vcf and afterneath I will potentially sell/trade for smaller modules. Any suggestions for getting midi in and a duophonic line out? Other utilities that will best serve my first build?

Thank you!