This is my system as shown on my youtube channel Monodux.

You can find tutorials, jams, and a nerdy studio tour there.

If you're looking to build a system based on the Behringer System 55, I've created a template for that here: ModularGrid Rack

This shows everything as it comes in the box. I have rearranged my own rig for ease of use, placing envelopes and VCAs together in pairs, and removing one of the oscillator controller modules to make space for other stuff. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,

Monodux

This build includes the complete Behringer system 55 with the following extra modules:

1 Behringer 960 Sequencer
1 Behringer 962 Sequential Switch
1 Behringer 904a Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter
1 Behringer 992 Control Voltages
1 Behringer 1630 Bode Frequency Shifter
1 Behringer CP3A-M Mixer
1 Doepfer A170 V Dual Slew Limiter
1 Doepfer A156v Dual Quantizer
1 AMS Sample and Hold

This is rearranged and designed to fit in the dual Eurorack Go cases in which the existing System 55 is shipped.

Squad goals.

Another variation on the design for a Tiptop Audio Happy Ending rack kit that will sit atop a Behringer 2600 in a 19" rack frame (See my Happy Ending Rack Master and Happy Ending Rack Alternate 2 builds). Sequencing will be provided by 1 (ultimately perhaps 2) Korg SQ-1 sequencer(s).

I finally got my first module, the A-102 VCF. I'm super happy with it. I realize that over time this set up is likely to change, however I would appreciate feedback on the following:

To power all these modules, I'll need to add a ribbon to my tiptop unit, which it seems I can do with no problem. I have added in 3 1hp blank panels mainly for heat management based on feedback I've received here and what was mentioned in the tiptop manual. Bearing in mind that this is in a completely open back rack, would folks think this is sufficient for heat management?

Secondly, I think I am understanding how power is summarized and displayed, and I think I'm good to go with the included tiptop audio power supply for all of these modules. I'd appreciate feedback on this as well, just to be sure.

Even this rack is probably going to take me 2 years to build but I kind of want to settle on a plan.

Thanks in advance for looking.

Some videos of my tiny playground here:

Cheers,

Monodux

Another variation on the design for a Tiptop Audio Happy Ending rack kit that will sit atop a Behringer 2600 in a 19" rack frame (See my Happy Ending Rack Master and Happy Ending Rack Alternate builds). Here I've modified to allow for an expander for the Alan unit.

Cheers,

Monodux

This is an alternate design for a Tiptop Audio Happy Ending rack kit that will sit atop a Behringer 2600 in a 19" rack frame (See my Happy Ending Rack Master). The idea here is to work with more modulation sources and build around having two Korg SQ-1 Sequencers on the desktop. I've included a switch in the plan to work with those two.

A video of my tiny playground here:

Cheers,

Monodux

Great advice- having never used 2hp modules I definitely wouldn’t have known that. I’ve updated the design with a blank panel and gone with a dual vca. Thank you both!

This is a design for a Tiptop Audio Happy Ending rack kit that will sit atop a Behringer 2600 in a 19" rack frame. I got the kit for Xmas and have been wanting to expand some of the basics of the 2600 with some sequencing and a couple VCAs. I'm aware that the B960 does not have enough power to trigger the 2600 without being run through the 2600's built-in preamp, which is fine with me, I'm just hoping not to run into too many other power issues.

Mainly I'm looking to increase modulation options with the extra VCAs and the extra envelope, have an independent option for two voices by adding a second filter, and some good old fashioned 70's sequencing with the b960 and 962. Outside of the case I'll also have the Korg SQ-1.

Cheers,

Monodux