I have the opportunity to buy a used. Shared system black + gold for €3700, should I go for it?

Thank you for this very informative and useful advice. I will reconsider my rack and delve into it a bit more.
Lugia's rack looks very good and makes sense, unfortunately I understood only half of what you wrote as I am new to modular.
Would you rather buy something Lugia's rack or go for the complete set and live with its limitations for a while?
I know that at some stage I would change modules in the Black System III for example as it seems rather directed at those who want to have traditional substractive synthesis. I am missing ways for experimentation, unknown chaotic sounds, generative weirdness... please correct me if am wrong!

Thank you, much appreciated. I like the sound of the Black System III a lot and I am really into dark techno stuff.
The Shared System looks nice and shiny and sounds good to my ears. I enjoy putting modules together but I am overwhelmed by the choices.

Tried my first rack here, would go for a mantis rack.
I am interested in experimental, dark, droning, sampling, granular, techno, ambient, wavetable.
Had a Waldorf Iridium before and would like this in analog/modular.
Would you change anything? Do I have to take care of anything?
Or should I rather buy a Shared System used for €3500?
Or a Black System III ?
Or should I start smaller (nifty)?
I would sometimes like to use my digitakt as a sequencer/sound source, is it possible with this?
I am no technician and have two left hands :)
Sorry for all the questions.
But I love music...