Thanks for spending the time to assemble that rack for me! It has a lot of elements I would not have thought of. The generative area looks really interesting. The typhoon on the aux loop is really cool too. The abundance of VCA’s is obvious to me now as well. I can tell the saying is true, you can never have enough VCA’s. I’ve been going over the build several times. I’ve got it saved for reference. Now I will plan on building a case. It’ll be a custom job. It’ll be a while before I get it completely filled but will pick a way at it. I can see you vision in it and will give me a good direction to aim for. It’s got me pretty fired up to get after it.
Thanks again. This is a really helpful community. Glad to have found my way here!

Ok so here’s the problem child I have created. These are the modules I currently own and I will build into a larger enclosure. My plan is to create nasty bass and leads that I can sample into my deluge to start until I learn more and progress. I have a Keyboard I plan on using but I’m also very interested in the generative aspect of the modular equipment. Thanks for all the input!

ModularGrid Rack

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1778679.jpg

Thanks for the in depth replies. I did get lured into the small cases. They’re so damn attractive until I try and jam everything in them. I’m aware of the VCA uses but didn’t realize that some modules have VCA’s but aren’t the same as freely patchable VCA’s. I think the Modemix was a mistake while I was shopping for a VCA. It appears to modulate the signal more than anything. I’m going to keep forging ahead and diversify my racking evolution.
Thanks gang!

ModularGrid Rack
Thanks! Hope this works this time

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1777809.jpg

Hey everyone,
Not sure if my rack I built is showing up in the post. I put it together to learn modular patching and use in conjunction with my Deluge. What do you think? Am I missing any critical elements?
I also have a skiff with an Odessa and a After Later Typhoon for extra voices and depth..
I’m getting some janky grooves so far so good

Cheers