this user has left ModularGrid

Hope you find this fun beats

Ran it through audacity to remove dead space on track. Used Jomox bass and WMD percussion modules with Doepfer and Plaits for the voices.
-- sacguy71

Mister ''I Know Everything'' Doesn't manage to record his tracks in stereo.

Recorded some weird ambience today

-- sacguy71
Yes weird is the correct description !!!

The Modbab Modular Performer spontaneously comes to my mind as one for cool spacy effects. A good idea would also be a sequencing switch, e.g. to route different tracks or CV modulations to different FX and/or modulation targets. E.g. the Livestock Electronics - Maze , Erica Synths / Sacrament Modular - Cursible or the Qu-Bit Electronix - Synapse .

Yes, unfortunately, everything is not perfect. But you can, for example, use a stereo mixer as a sub-mixer,like the Befaco-STMIX or 2 mono channels as stereo with hard left and right panning. And on the mixer there are cv inputs for levels. This could be used for cv controlled mute.

I'm not quite sure if I understand the scope of Data Bender but I'm guessing I probably need a separate sample module from Data Bender to do the actual record/sample and then that would play through Data Bender? or can Data Bender actually record a bit of audio and subsequently mangle it up?

Data Bender is a circuit bent digital audio buffer. It is inspired by the ways in which audio equipment can fail. The sounds of skipping CDs, software bugs, and defective tape machine playback are all accessible. The 96kHz, 24-bit audio buffer can hold over a minute of stereo audio, providing a sonic canvas capable of infinite surprises and discovery.

This is really an alternative: start with a noise, shape it with an envelope, use a filter, a vca, some random, a delay, etc. Everyone has his own modules, his own recipes, and you end up with something that is personal and that suits the track perfectly.

It is for this pleasure that we buy modules that have a cost... and that we have even sometimes turned away from ready made sound banks and computers.

The price of a module (let's say from 100 to 1000 euros) is also the price of the pleasure of freedom and of working as a sound craftsman.

-- Sweelinck

I couldn't have said it more beautifully ...

I like to use every kind of noise (white, pink etc.) a good filter and a snapy envelope and a VCA or better a Combination of Envelope and VCA like the Befaco Percal or Schlappi Enginering - Boundary .