Deffo here, get a powerful brain to master the rack (even if you don't want to use it much, you always get support from it) I'm using the AKAI Mpc one 4out cv, brilliant

My experience: buy a decent drum machine/sampler and focus your modular for a specific task rather than viewing it as a jack of all trades.
-- richc90

HIYA GEEKS !

imo, I really really wanted de VE-CO because it looks so damn solid and all the reviews I saw in YouTube seems that it sounds phenomenal buuuut, I went fro the CS-L. Gosh demon aye, best best best sound source I have ever listen to, really. The quality is a bit doubtable to be fair, It looks super formal and gorgeous but the face panel is clearly plastic (also the knobs BUT doesn't feel cheap) but is indeed solid (not as solid as de ve-co)

I have to say that it's a little bit of a thing the "hands-on" process because it's small (26hp for a CO - this is the main reason why I picked it, cause my cases aren't that big) but jesus christ, it's just comes straight from the output and the path-signal is just pure cosmic sound design exploration (i'm sending cv from the pico seq and it's sooo easy)

No more experience with CO's. I have read about them all, my choose was this (as I mention the size it was pretty handy for me - you can check on my rack https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1788210.jpg ) but it does sound so clean: Cs-L guys from INSTRUO if at some point you read this, thumbs up !

This is my first post in ModularGrid, big fan
Cheers lads !