Bopodog, very very helpful as well. Thanks for taking the time to go through those things, I'm learning a ton. I have updated my rack since the original post (I dont know if you guys can see that). I really also just don't want to look at any screens or doing any scrolling or menu diving as I do it enough on my day job. So I took out a couple of large items and added some other things based on what I'm reading here. Thanks again.

Aha, the plot thickens...

I've also been looking into the Erica Synths Wavetable VCO and Black Polivocs VCF. Quite lovely to my ears.

Any thoughts/tips about a good step sequencer? Knob twiddling not menu diving. What do you guys know/feel about the new Doepfer A-157-1 trigger sequencer? Not much online at the moment.

Cormallen,
Thank you for your input. I've been modifying the rack and implementing some of Lugia's suggestions. I'll look into the modules you suggest now, interesting stuff. Thanks again :)

WOW Lugia, thanks so much for taking the time here, AMAZING, and extremely helpful. Thanks for writing so much info on your reasoning. I'm going to look into these to get a handle on them more in depth. Thanks again for your time :)

Hi, I'm new to modular and would love any comments on my rack setup here. Would be great to know the first 3-5 modules you would suggest to get going. Thanks in advance.