got it! I feel good! if you think I messed up you can eat turds! I'm having a blast!

Top row is what i have, bottom row (minus strega) is what i'm either debating on or waiting to pull trigger on.

I'll make changes as I find deals, otherwise, I'm aiming for this.

Thank you for your time and consideration

I have the grandmother and strega, which I adore. I got a great deal on a 104hp case with power, so now I'm theorizing what I'd need for both modulation and percussive sounds. I'll let this marinate before I move.

Shout out to those that preached waiting and thinking more. I moved slowly and really enjoyed what i have, rather than moved fast and wasted time/money.

I have the grandmother, a make noise strega, and strymon nightsky. I've enjoyed that trio so much, but I'm thinking of adding 104hp extenders that attach to the grandmother and this version is what i'm thinking.

since the CV bus case is now showing up again, figured i'd through a few more brain cells at it.

I was thinking of getting a Grandmother and wanted to theorycraft a boy-toy for her: effects, utilities, another voice to harmonize with. This build is at least a year off, so feel free to make suggestions/recommendations or tell me i'm way off the mark.

Thank you for your time and thoughts about this, I do appreciate it. I think I got over my skis when I saw the black and gold system and thought I could jump in the deep end. I'll move slow, but I'll be mindful.

Let's say I belive you, voice in my head: what, pray tell, should go in that slot if keep the stega out? I really love the strega and really want everything in one case to do the big reveal like a cheap magician, but it will come out if I can find good replacements. I'm an amateur with some extra dollars and interest, not an artist by any stretch.

I'm super new. Like "vcv since January" new. I feel like this could work, since the make noise case is powered (and out of stock). But I've caught the bug, and I want to get deeper.