StudioOne84 contacted me twice for a module, i even was ok with his "40€ less" offer (250 instead of 289)
but both times his communication was really bad, sporadic answers, wrong email for photos (i did send them again to the right one) and both times he stopped it at the point when he would have to pay.

Completely unreliable and just a waste of time.

In case he claims somthing different here i can post the complete mails.

one of the best for sure

Did you want to buy from someone and then not get back to her/him?
maybe this would explain it.

My request is semantic more than a feature. I'm over here in America, and everyday I drool over all the cool modules for sale in Europe and abroad. The vast majority of those modules in the market place state in their ads that they will 'ship to EU only'. I've gotten desperate enough that I sometimes reach out and ask private sellers if they would consider shipping to the US, and they usually are willing, even if the ad says no.

SO, my request is: Would it be possible to change the default 'Description of your Offer' to remove the * I will ship to xxx only. * so that sellers have to explicitly state where they will ship rather than just use the default copy that says they won't ship abroad?

I understand everyone's different, and shipping abroad can be more complicated, but over here in America we are starving for your modules, and gosh darn it, we'll pay the shipping costs!
Note: I have been trying to accrue good module karma by selling my modules to Europeans whenever they request. Is it working?

P.S. BONUS REQUEST: Also, it would be so cool to have a rack of the week 'contest' where users' racks get featured based on type of build/ number of views on a rack (or something). Basically a showcase of users' racks that encourages people to design racks that others can think about/learn from. I know I love wading through people's racks looking for cool build ideas! OK, thanks for your consideration!
-- pigrabbit

I had no problem shipping to US if a) german customs would not demand so complicated paperwork (like "Double Export certification" from certain value on ) and b) if german customs would not start to treat you as Pro-Dealer whenever they want, which means then, you have to make official accounting and all that. Even if i trade modules with outside EU i have to pay the same 4%customs plus 19%VAT (of course on shipping too!) if the item is over i think 30€ worth (and i trade a lot, almost more than sell/buy). let alone, that they exactly check your paypal, so any "lower declaration" etc is NOT a good idea.

How about adding a CHEAT SHEETS button to each module, where the latest cheat sheets could be stored ?

maybe there also will be also a GODZILLA TANG
which - for me - would be everything in STEREO, as i got too many modules with 2 or more (in and) outputs

i wish there was a compact mixer with at least 3x stereo fx send/return

Schneidersladen is often expensive compared to others and they don't make good prices even for loyal customers.
"even 5% is hard for us to do in this times" ... come on ... i know people who work(ed) there and i know the prices THEY get.
To give 10% to loyal customers would not be a problem at all.

i had great deals with mschacht, Yves18, JonasSchmidt, klodifokan, DirkB and originst - nothing but good to say!

hello to all here, my first post in the forum;)=

as stated on modwiggler and as you know, the OFFSET function on the Metropolix works as this:

example pattern: active stages 1-2-3-4 with modulations -> OFFSET +2 -> active stages then 3-4-5-6

Wouldn't it make much more sense if the result is after OFFSET +2 -> active stages 3-4-1-2
which means, the starting point of your pattern has rotated 2 stages to the right but WITHIN your pattern,
so you can adjust it to other sequencers etc ?
As it is now, you lose your pattern or have to re-program it, but what's the point then with an OFFSET ?

(also it would be nice, if the modulation lanes like ACCUMULATOR, RATCHET, etc could be (CV-)rotated
seperately, without the stages, but that would be another thing)