Done ! English is not my best langage, sometimes it's a bit hard to fully understand the manual and the vids... the right algorithm was G6 ;-) !

I've seen this video but the cv clock doesn't send any start (I've try everything so far, but din't find a solution)... the clock signal is is sent and the pedal receive it but did not start, they just follow their own internal clock...

Hello everyone,
I bought an Expert Sleepers Disting mk4 with a Tiny MIDI breakout to be able to synchronize my midi pedals (microcosm, meris etc) from my modular CV glock. I'm using the G8 algorithm (CV to Midi) on the Disting. Everything is ok, EXCEPT that my pedals are waiting for a START message to switch from their internal clock to the clock they receive from de Tiny Breakout... and I can't find any way to send them this message. Is there a solution, or did I buy the wrong interface for what I wanted to do? Thanks a lot for your help !

So I was missing something ! Thanks a lot, the Disting Mk4 seems to be for me... (diving into Arduino would be super great.. but I've no time in my life for that..)

Thanks but it's overkill ! Looking for simplicity..

Hi friends,
I'm looking for a eurorack module (or any simple thing) that would allow me to send through midi a CV master clock (from my euroracks modules) to some guitar pedals (Meris, Hologram etc) to sync. In other words, I don't need to send CC messages – only the start, stop and tempo info of a master clock.
Does that exist ? I seem to see all the modules allowing a complete transfer of CC messages, but I have not found anything that can just produce a master clock from CV to midi (TRS or DIN). Thanks for your help!