Just got the TUL by rides in the storm, this has offsets built into the 2 channels itself that can be enabled by a switch. And another switch to change between nuation/nuversion ;) This made much more sense to me and want to get more to replace blinds/shades. With blinds it can be hard to get a true zero value, and on the shades it takes 2 channels to add offset, the problem also mentioned above. Cheap and perfect companion for stuff like grand terminal/vortex or rampage etc. that don't have the maths CH2/3 section.

It takes me to the inbox, but the message isn’t there

No unfortunately it's still as described. Only getting the email-notifications, but no message in the inbox. Also tried chrome instead of safari.

Did anybody else have messages disappear from their inbox?

I'm in the process of getting an musical instrument insurance for my entire studio, including my modular systems. The marketplace here can give a good idea of a module's "street value". This is also handy if you want to check how much to pay for a module on another site like ebay/reverb/craigslist etc.

But if a module is not on offer at that time, you're out of luck, nothing to compare. Just wondering if there are more members out there who would be in favor of some kind of price guide/price history. Like selecting a time period and getting an csv file with all offered modules in that period that you can than sort by name/price/date etc. Or old listings get filed in a seperate "history section"

On the Dutch synth forum there's discussion topic where people ask eachother advice on how much to pay for something, not really scientific but hey, at least some support/guidance.

Had a good transaction and a great deal on a
Grayscale temps utile from @Mooko

Very good deal and fast shipping by @mindmachines33 !

Got a great Maths 1 from @x2mirko. Quick replies and quick shipping.