The third panel seems to be custom.

Phisynth used to have double this amount, but seems to have cut down. Commenting he really didn't need that much and that this is now about the right size.

"PRO MIX" is actually labelled "CV MIXER" on the custom panel.

Not the usual TKB.

The last module on the The Human Comparator 73-75 Homebuilt #1, looks to be an audio output. I cant find an equivalent module from Prism at this time. So have just used another brands out module. I don't suggest using that however. I think the best approach is to talk to Prism about creating an out, using a modified version of adapter, to convert to 1/4 jack out. i suspect that the THC out is a mult to mono out with an attenuator on it. We could ask someone to find out.

Working out the system used by Rastko in this video:

just after Bloc

so was it really this setup, it is hard to see a rene in the photo, so not sure if the other setup is accurate.

I'm guessing by the date this was modified that this is the setup used by Richard at Bloc 2015. Plus he used some other gear as seen in photos.

Tip Top Circadian Rhythm
- Cant see whats next to the tip top, but it looks like 1 or 2 more modules there.
NordDrum2
Eventide Space
Eventide ??? not sure right now, TimeFactor ? ModFactor ? PitchFactor ?

Thread: Patch #1

Loosely based on Richard Devines creature patch (His system isnt exactly the same and also I decided to tweek it a little anyway). I'm replicating it as learning experience more than anything.

Using the CV Bus to mix the signal to the mono output.

The in and out on the Echophon are going to Z-DSP with Halls of Valhalla card

Here is a recording sample, but its different everytime:

Thread: Patch #1

I'm a bit sad, because it seems that Richard is cheating with this patch-as his system isnt strictly speaking a "shared system" for his system does away with the moddemix in favour of second optimix and he also has an added function module. Which kinda defeats the whole point of the shared system idea.

for some reason the site wont let me make this 104 hp, so I've just left it at the max allowed, 84hp. hopefully a mod will do something about that.