I'm glad we didn't end up with the 200% grayscaled images, I mean can you imagine 😂

I'd prefer the dark mode not to affect the images of the modules as well. To me, it neither looks good nor does it make sense. A photo viewer in dark mode wouldn't alter the displayed images either, and the rack view is essentially a (very souped-up) photo gallery. Right now the modules look kinda sad ^_^

Thread: Bug Report

BUG REPORT: "PRIVATE" MODULES
It is not a bug but an intended function. Private modules are just excluded from the module browser, but they are accessible if you know the URL. Same function exists on other sharing sites like YouTube too.
I see I failed miserable to make this clear and will improve the description text in the upload form.

Sorry, that info in the form never registered with me.
So "private" is what YouTube calls "unlisted", I see.

ModularGrid wasn't made on one day so a lot of inconsistencies from new features sneak into the system.
I try to iron them out over time, sorry for your inconvenience ...

No worries, we all appreciate your work very much.

Thread: Bug Report

BUG REPORT: "PRIVATE" MODULES

Modules tagged as "private" are visible to anyone. If the tag is not meant to mean "this is hidden from anyone but the module's creator", this should be made clear, otherwise that's a bug that should be fixed.

The issue came up here: http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1747830#1747830

It's also not clear (at least to me) why "private" and "duplicate" are combined into one tag.